My puppy went to the groomers!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Well I just typed up a huge post, and then somehow Violet deleted it all when she put her face on the keyboard. I think she hit escape. :rolleyes:

Anyway, long story short, I took Violet to the groomers today and did a "self wash". It included use of the bath (obviously lol), any shampoo/conditioner I wanted (I used oatmeal shampoo and oxy-med conditioner for her itchy dry skin), use of the dryer, use of any grooming tool I needed (in my case, a slicker brush), deodorizing spray, a bandana and a complimentary toy. I bet you can't guess how much it was. The owner there is a completely rude b*tch, but the employees were nice, and the prices are great, so I'll def. be back.

Violet did really good, IMO. She was whiney and squirmy in the bath at first, but eventually calmed down and let me do what I needed. Then we went to the dryer and that was a whole other story... she hated it. So I had to try to dry her as much as I could while sitting on the bench with her partially in my lap. XD I ended up getting her about 95% dry, so I was satisfied with that. It was a lot of work and I'm exhausted, but it was totally worth it. She smells great, looks great, and is soooo soft and fluffy!

Pictures!:

Her little Christmas bandana is adorable! And she's so white!

"I'm sexy and I know it"

MORE!

milos_mommy

She is beautiful! And I bet you'll enjoy having her extra coat blown out at the grooming salon and not at home...

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thanks guys!!! :) I think she smells even better today, now that she's completely dry. She still had a very slight 'wet dog' smell when she first came home because I wasn't able to get her completely dry. And I know, I can't believe how big she is either. She's going to be a year old THIS MONTH.

Shay: It was only $18 for everything!

milo'smommy: YES I'm so glad all of her extra hair got blown out at the groomers. It was EVERYWHERE. And she hadn't even developed that much of an undercoat yet.

Members online

No members online now.