F'ing House

One early fall weekend, our son Nash, who has Down syndrome, dropped the "F" bomb. He was six, and said out of the blue... "F'ing house". Trying the "Ignore, Ignore" form of parenting, he said it about 4 times until I just couldn't ignore it anymore and I pounced on him. giving him a stern talking to and putting him in time out. Nash's daddy, Jeff, heard him say this several times too, and cooperated with the parental punishment, not saying a word. It usually happened when Seger, our golden retriever, was nearby.

Then the next day while Jeff was at Home Depot trying to buy tiki lamp oil when all they have is Christmas stuff out in 90 degree weather...Nash said it again. "F'ing house" Instead of the time out I decided to dig further knowing he hasn't seen any F bomb movies.

Me: Nash, are you saying "F'ing house"?

Nash: Yes Mom

Me: Why are you saying that?

Nash: Seger!! get in the F'ing House right now....Daddy.

Busted big time, Jeff got a time out when he got home.

bubbatd

LOL!!! Seems to me I heard it repeated when I was in the car and Mommy made a wrong turn ! We just looked at each other wide eyed as we weren't REALLY sure ! That boy cracks me up !

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I've heard my youngest yell "strap a set on and move!" when riding her scooter with friends. My fault on that one :wall:

BullMastiffMama

Will Work for Kibble
Damned kids will bust you every time :wall:

How come they only seem to be paying attention when you're doing something wrong?

Taught my nieces (inadvertently) "Alright asshole, why don't ya get out of the left lane?" :yikes:
They were soooo into their Mariposa movie that they couldn't hear me ask them if they're hungry, but they can hear me mutter to jerks in traffic? No fair!

BullMastiffMama

Will Work for Kibble
Okay, I had to stick this in here: Nash's incident reminds me of Sammi when she was younger. We were just talking when Jason (her Daddy) came to sit down on the bench opposite us. She went on talking her toddler talk, and got around to telling me that we're okay on this side (supposedly hers), but we can't sit on the other side, that's Mommy's Bitch (bench)....As she said it, she gestured with a pointed finger - right at Jason's face. Jason's still known as Mommy's Bitch :D

bubbatd

Out of the mouths of babes!! Jan's sister couldn't say " tr " always came out "F" . Great fun when we stopped at truck stops !

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
When I was really young i heard my father swear when he hit his thumb with a hammer. I went upstairs and asked if I could play with a friend and was told no. I said what he said the same way he said it. I got a pants down spanking on the spot..no ignoring it from GG!
Fathers set some great examples don't they?

Members online

No members online now.