I lie- took the dogs to the woods for fall leaves pics!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I am a liar. ONE more set. We went out to the back part of our property to get some pics of the dogs in the fall leaves. I don't trust them back there (too many rabbits, squirrels and deer (and donkeys!) that they could chase so it was one at a time. They love exploring the woods and I think i got some decent shots.... I still miss my photoshop.

More

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

Summer in the brush. (She matches!)

Can you find the dog? (Which one is it?)

And one bonus Rose ninja pic:

The END!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
that's Trey hiding!!

I never really noticed how great of an expression he has...he is an awesome looking dog!

*controls great envy for Papillions*

M

MyHorseMyRules

I always love seeing your pictures, Laurelin. You're a great photographer. Awesome shots, and the dogs look beautiful as always!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Beautiful!! THe leaves made a nice backdrop and really brought out their coloring. ESpecially with Trey.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thanks so much everyone for the compliments! I'm really having fun figuring out the D60. It's a blast!

I didn't notice until this fall, but my dogs really are fall themed, aren't they? lol

that's Trey hiding!!

I never really noticed how great of an expression he has...he is an awesome looking dog!

*controls great envy for Papillions*
I'm a bit biased but I've always thought shelties have the most gorgeous expression. There's just so much behind the eyes.

Members online

No members online now.