All sbt / amstaffs / and pitbull owners

doggedouthouse

owned by our dogs
Hi all ,we are building a web site ,that promotes a positive image of the
staffordshire bull terrier / amstaff / pitbull.........

so we are looking for positive pictures to put on the site but we want to make them more personal than just a picture so if you want to send your pics ,the details to send are as follows / your family name / your pets name / where you are from / and if you want you could add which forum you are a member of ......There is an (eg) below

(eg)
1 =sbt (buster)
2 =uk
3 = member of chazhound

you can email your pictures to this addy : [email protected]

or you can do it through our site ->>>>http://doggedouthouse.tripod.com/ and go to the email button to send your pics ....cheers and we tell you when we have put up your pics:)

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stanna

(eg)
1 = the smith family
2 =sbt (buster)
3 =uk
4 = member of chazhound
Are you sure it's safe to post family name and location? A city and last name is anyone would need to find someone. An IP address, which is recorded each time you visit a site, will disclose your information, so all anyone really needs is the last name to find you.

Where I live, stealing dogs from backyards to be used as bait and training for fighters is not uncommon.

I would atleast ask younger members to discuss any identity disclosure with your parent.

Excellent point, Stanna. There's no need for names, and I don't see how location is necessary, especially since it could make you a target for any Pit haters in your town!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Good luck on your site..minus the above info. the more positive influence the better the world will be able to see.

S

Stanna

Those pictures already there are very cute. Great idea and way to promote positive image for the pit bull breeds. :)

Members online

No members online now.