Zyzy - NOT R.I.P but closure

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I am not giving up that one day he may return, but I need closure... thank you all for sending your prayers and thoughts my way through this rough time..

Where ever you are, I hope that you are happy and well....

No matter what if you return in a week, a month or even a year I will gladly welcome you back in my home...

I am glad I got to spend the little time with you that I did, so this is NOT a goodbye, but I will see you soon whether it is at the Rainbow Bridge or if it is you coming back home...

Last edited:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh that's SOOO sad!!!!!!! But very true!!!! I am SOOO sorry, I cannot tell you how sorry I am!!!!!:(

I am SOO sorry that you are having to part with Zy for now!!!!

I am glad that you are not blaming yourself for this and you know that " one " day you are going to see ZyZy if not here but in a better place!!!!!!!

And we pray that wherever Zy is he is safe, warm, and has a loving person caring for him (tear :( )

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Aw, Jess, I'm so sorry. I hope so much ZyZy will come home! :(

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Wherever you are Zy, I hope you are happy and enjoying the surroundings! May you one day come home!!

bubbatd

Jess ... through tears I send my love to you and to your ZyZy .....You know how Grammy feels ! Heal , dear girl !! You WILL meet someday !!! Whether here or there ! Many (((( HUGS ))))..... as I light a candle .

Doberluv

I'm so sorry Jess. You are strong to put some kind of closure to this. We can only hope he is with someone who has a warm home for him. I'm just so sorry.

(((hugs)))

Citrus007

Im so sorry. I feel so terrible. It must be so hard. Good for you for never giving up hope. We are all here for you and we feel as deeply as we can for you. Stay strong. (((HUGS!!!)))

iheartsammy

ME+DOGS=CRAZY
I'm sorry jess, I'm so sorry for you, In more ways then you think. Who knows maybe he's making his way home right now? you never know..I hope he comes back, I really do.

5 lucky (((((HUGS))))) from me and Sammy!

:D:D Maybe some smiles will cheer you up!:D:D

-Jenn & Samm

RD

Are you dead yet?
(((hugs)))

You and Zy will continue to be in my thoughts. I'm still hoping for the best.

Kase

Aww Jess I'm so sorry ((((((HUGS))))))).

Zy where ever you are I hope you are enjoying yourself little man.

I can't imagine how hard this is for you....I too hope the if ZY was stolen he's having a good life and that one day you'll know where he is. I just feel so bad for you.
I had a dog stolen from my yard 15 years ago and I still can't look at her pic's, I had her from 8 weeks to 3 years of age. I only left her (on leash and attached to the inside of my door) for about 3 minutes (if that) while I went to answer my phone. Only her leash and collar were left and though I scoured my neighborhood and called the police immediately, she seemed to have vanished. My only saving thought is that whom ever stole her (Biff) from us, really wanted her...bad enough to risk getting caught, so I had to assume that she'd be loved and valued.
It's hard to think he may not come back, we're all still holding out hope for you Jess.....((((hugs)))). This is just so sad.:(

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
I'm so sorry Jess...you've done all you could, all thats left to do is wait.

Zyzy, wherever you are, we hope you are okay, and that you will return home to your mom soon, she's waiting.

Barb04

Super Moderator
You are both in my thoughts. I do hope one day that you will meet again.

tac_1

Teri's babies
Awww, I am so sorry! I wish there were words that would help rid the pain, but I know there just aren't any. Again, I'm sorry for your loss....And will hope that zy shows up on your doorstep.

Giny

I'm so sadden for you, I can't imagine what you are going through. I kept coming on the site just to check and see if ZyZy was found. I hope that where ever he is he's being loved, hopefully someday you will cross paths again.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
I'm sorry I missed this thread...

Zydeco... little man, know that wherever you are, you are truly loved. May you be happy and healthy and may you find your way back to Jess, whether it be a week from now or a month from now... you are always welcome home, in Jess's heart and all of ours.

I'll never stop hoping, Jess. ((HUG))

were ever you are zyzy i hope you are ok and well, you will always be in everyones hearts, and eveyones praying you are safe

Members online

No members online now.