Chaz Moms and Moms-to-Be Chat (everyone welcome)

milos_mommy

Aww, she's so pretty Allison!

I had really strong contractions last night, like strong enough I couldn't sit still or lay in bed through them, coming every 5 minutes, but they were only lasting about 45 seconds...THEN THEY SLOWED DOWN AND THEN STOPPED :rolleyes:

But I've had some spotting/bloody show today, so I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping this baby gets the heck out of there by the end of the weekend.

Paige

Let it be
That sounds promising that is how I was the day before with both boys. Being a nerd I didn't even think it was the start of labor with Blake despite having gone through the same thing with Briggs. LOL

Sending that baby eviction vibes.

Barbara!

I saw a woman 43 weeks along yesterday.. I felt so bad for her, she looked miserable. I know I feel miserable, but she is 6 weeks further into miserable than I am... So dear lord.

Paige

Let it be
An e-friend of mine went 43 and a few days and birthed her little at home. That woman is a saint. I was in hell both times that last week and I only made it to 39+5 and 39 weeks.

milos_mommy

I've been in labor at home since 11pm last night...contractions are close and regular but still short...getting more painful though. I can't sleep through them, but got about 3 hours on and off with a Benadryl this morning. Baby should be here on Father's Day

I've been in labor at home since 11pm last night...contractions are close and regular but still short...getting more painful though. I can't sleep through them, but got about 3 hours on and off with a Benadryl this morning. Baby should be here on Father's Day
I knew it! I had this weird feeling that your baby was coming this weekend!

Good luck MM, you'll be great! Can't wait to see pics :)

milos_mommy

Lillian was born at 1:51pm on Father's Day. Weighed 6lbs 14oz and was 20.5 inches long. I only pushed for 20 minutes, it was a really easy labor and delivery even though (or because) I had a lot of drugs. She's healthy and perfect. I'll share pics after we get home tomorrow!

Members online

No members online now.