The Venting Thread

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
god i am so ****ing sick of idiot roommates and asshole dogs. new roommate has a piece of **** dalmation mix thing and every time i take my dogs outside she comes running from the other end of the house, through 3 rooms, just to jump all over my dogs, bite their faces, and growl and act like an asshole. i finally got ****ing sick of it and grabbed her by the neck scruff and threw her into the other room and the dude gets all butthurt and says "she aint hurtin nothin calm down" ARE YOU ****ING RETARDED OR JUST BLIND? HOW ABOUT I JUMP ON YOUR HEAD AND SMACK YOU IN THE FACE AND YELL IN YOUR EAR, HOW ABOUT THAT? WOULD YOU ENJOY THAT?

Snark

Mutts to you
I crashed my car tonight when I was giving two friends a lift home. Thank God no one was hurt. My car is completely wrecked and I won't be afford to fix it, buy another car or get insurance any more.
Glad no one was hurt, but that sucks. I can understand not having the finances to get another car, but no insurance? Is that because they won't insure you or the cost will skyrocket? Sorry you're dealing with this!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I'm hungry. But when I go to eat, I feel like I'm going to gag on every swallow.

**** you, emotions. **** you.

Saeleofu

I went in for a trial pair of contacts yesterday. They're awful. They wanted to try me in a non-toric lens on my left eye and...no. I can't wear them for more than a few minutes, or else I go into sensory shutdown. Friday can't come soon enough!

CaliTerp07

I went in for a trial pair of contacts yesterday. They're awful. They wanted to try me in a non-toric lens on my left eye and...no. I can't wear them for more than a few minutes, or else I go into sensory shutdown. Friday can't come soon enough!
Do you still have your old lenses? I always save the old pair in an extra case, because more than once the new ones are terrible and I can't see the board in my own classroom! My back up is my glasses, but they're at least 5 years old now, so the prescription is slightly outdated...

Hope you get it resolved as easily as possible.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Three months ago I bought moldy pita bread from a King Soopers, and a week later I bought what turned out to be 7 MONTH EXPIRED meal shakes, which I only found out AFTER I drank one. I didn't get sick luckily but I have a horrible phobia of throwing up so it was an intense couple hours after I drank it (it tasted normal until the bottom where there was an inch thick layer of congealed... eww... stuff.)

I stopped shopping at that Kings for a few months then went the other day because it's convenient and on the way for me. I bought a package of cream cheese, expiration date January 2014, and it's MOLDY. What the ****. I can tell you which Kings I am NEVER shopping at again.

Saeleofu

Do you still have your old lenses? I always save the old pair in an extra case, because more than once the new ones are terrible and I can't see the board in my own classroom! My back up is my glasses, but they're at least 5 years old now, so the prescription is slightly outdated...

Hope you get it resolved as easily as possible.
I do have my glasses fortunately (I haven't worn contacts in years), otherwise I'd be screwed...and I'd definitely be in there sooner than Friday!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Three months ago I bought moldy pita bread from a King Soopers, and a week later I bought what turned out to be 7 MONTH EXPIRED meal shakes, which I only found out AFTER I drank one. I didn't get sick luckily but I have a horrible phobia of throwing up so it was an intense couple hours after I drank it (it tasted normal until the bottom where there was an inch thick layer of congealed... eww... stuff.)

I stopped shopping at that Kings for a few months then went the other day because it's convenient and on the way for me. I bought a package of cream cheese, expiration date January 2014, and it's MOLDY. What the ****. I can tell you which Kings I am NEVER shopping at again.
Which one??

Dogs6

Plus One
Glad no one was hurt, but that sucks. I can understand not having the finances to get another car, but no insurance? Is that because they won't insure you or the cost will skyrocket? Sorry you're dealing with this!
It's because the cost will skyrocket. I might be ok though because we're not planning to claim on it but we have to let them know and although I could continue my insurance and it would stay the same price, there's no point when I have nothing to drive and the money would be better spent on saving for a new car.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Sales at work are abysmal.
And I'm supposed to code something that I have no idea if I can do.
and I really need a new job.

Only four days this week at least. Thursday night I leave and go to Indy for agility.

DJEtzel

Lots of stupid phone calls at work guilting me into things...

Then this afternoon a gal calls and says she's found a few week old kitten outside the library, almost unresponsive, in a box.. Animal control is closed, so I tell her I'll take the kitten and foster it if it lives.

She gets here, and it's skin a bones, tail has been recently cut off, she's soaking wet and has been sitting in the heat for god knows how long. I tried feeding her a little food and I couldn't get her to swallow anything. Sub Q fluids did not get a reaction, either. So... we euthanized her.

I don't like cats and I'm allergic, but man. I hate this part of my job. :(

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
We have like only 5 appointments scheduled this afternoon so far, and 3 of them are euthanasias. Awesome.
I don't like cats and I'm allergic, but man. I hate this part of my job. :(
At least you all are working. We were super busy today, but payroll is payroll and our manager said, "One of you is going home early." So I got two hours shorted off my shift.
I need money, dang it. :(

But, I had taken three days off of work for Mike's graduation, and at least I was told upon returning, "OMG, Andrea, I don't know what we're going to do when you leave. Everything was a mess with you gone." Nice to be noticed!

Members online