Bernese Mountain Dog Overload

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
A few weeks ago skKi and I went to the annual Toller Walk here in Vancouver BC and that got my wheels turning about berner walks. I have tried for all 3 years of owning Holden to find a meet up group for berners and no such luck. Vancouver Island has them monthly but that's of no use to me being here in the lower mainland.

So i buckled down and created my own meet up group. Today was the first meet up and I am so happy to say 13 beautiful berners showed up! OF COURSE I made a video....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7U_8ldLBypo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am beyond happy right now and can't wait to set up a new meet up next month! :D

Kootenay

Aww, so nice to see so many berners all together! I will always have soft spot for them as I had one growing up. Lovely dogs.

Locke

Looks like a great time! Love the Berner in the raincoat, was that Holden?

ps. I want to move to BC sooo badly. I've only been to Van city and Victoria, but I really want to live in/around Vancouver. So jealous.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I love me a Berner!!

We had a lot coming to daycare, but they all looked really different, some of those dogs I couldn't tell apart from the video!

And unfortunately, I couldn't pick Holden out of a lineup, so you just need to post more pictures of them to make up for that!

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Thanks everyone!!

Holden was wearing his fashionable sailor print rain slicker. He was the only one wearing a jacket. Impressive considering it was POURING. I'm so thankful so many people came out even in the bad weather!

Pictures of the next one for sure!!:D

Members online

No members online now.