This is what I ate today...

milos_mommy

whole grain english muffin with peanut butter
maybe 6 or 7 strawberries
two pieces of valentine's day chocolate

GipsyQueen

Breakfast : 2 slices of bread, one with homemade jam and one with cheese
Lunch: homemade vegetarian chili (leftovers)
Snack: banana peanut butter muffin
Dinner: sauerkraut and pasta
Dessert will possibly be banana ice cream depending on the banana in the freezer

Equinox

Got this in the mail a while back, been snacking like crazy on these :D

Also heated up some frozen veggies for breakfast, not sure what to do for my other meals yet. Maybe a cheesy tuna casserole?

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Panera's Power Chicken Hummus Bowl is stupidly delicious. Spinach, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onions, cilantro jalapeño hummus, chicken, lemon, and cilantro.

Equinox

Jealous of Panera bowl!! I haven't been there in forever.

Did heat up a cheesy tuna dish for my late lunch/dinner. Only ate 350 calories for the day, though, so will keep snacking on nuts. No complaints :D

Equinox

Try it. Seriously. Adam sent me a link to their no-bread 'Hidden Menu' and I was curious. It was tasty. :D
Ever since I heard about the no bread options, I've been dying to go there!! Unfortunately, there isn't a Panera by campus. Why can't I just have the nice things I want?

milos_mommy

Equinox that looks AMAZING. I loooove zucchini. And peanut sauce. YUMMMM.

Whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter
cranberry juice
bowl of honey nut cheerios with milk
cheddar cheese
probably about 1/2 cup of cheesecake brownie batter ben & jerry's
a small bag of cheetos
boneless buffalo wings
chili tilapia with mango and avocado on top
a piece of chocolate with caramel

Equinox

It was so good! I love, love, love peanut butter and peanut sauce. I didn't use to like zucchini, but holy crow, have I been missing out all these years!! I absolutely love it now.

Plus, it took 10 or 15 minutes to make, tops.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Breakfast was two scrambled eggs and 1 oz Pepperjack cheese plus five strips of bacon, then 1 cup of blackberries and strawberries.
Lunch was a Gala apple (so sweet, so juicy! nom!) and 2 tbsp peanut butter, 2 oz colby jack cheese, 1/2 cup of almonds.
Before I went to the gym, I ate this little packet of dried pineapple I bought at the health food store in a neighbouring city - no added sugar, no added nothing - just dried pineapple. 35 calories and 8g net carbs. I felt kinda sick yesterday so I skipped having a good dinner (I ate a paleo pumpkin mug "pie" instead to help my digestive system along) so I had the shakes and needed something extra to get me through my workout.
Now I'm eating meatballs that equate to 1/2 lb of pork. Om nom nom.

That puts me at... 1859 calories and 44 net carbs for the day. I might snack on some sunflower seeds, that should creep me up to 2000! Yay for pork!!

Equinox

Made chocolate avocado pudding! No picture, but here's a link to the recipe:

http://www.seededatthetable.com/2012/03/19/avocado-chocolate-pudding/

Somewhere around 140 calories and 3 or 4 net carbs? I only used one small avocado and split the recipe in half/to taste, but it's good for one or two servings and tastes great.

Also made some coconut chocolate pieces with cocoa powder, coconut butter, unsalted butter, and almond butter. Really yummy treat, 90 calories and under 1 carb per piece.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Sauteéd green peppers, sage chicken sausage, and scrambled eggs with chocolate chai for breakfast. I just had Starbucks for lunch since I wasn't hungry. Made macaroni and cheese for dinner. I let two filets simmer in the crock pot all day and shredded them, used corn pasta (which I didn't like), and some melted butter, milk, and cheese for sauce. I think I'll go for either the quinoa or brown rice pasta next time. Or just straight quinoa. I was trying to pick something I thought Adam would eat. :p

GipsyQueen

I'm heading to this little local farm store around the corner today. SO excited. First off, the have local honey, which will help with my allergies. And secondly, they will have fresh farm eggs & milk. nommy. :)

Equinox

:yikes:

I REALLY need to get back to Oregon, because I'm pretty sure I NEED this in my life.
Yes, yes you do. I went back to the store earlier this week and grabbed the Honey Pretzel Peanut Butter, and another jar of the Vanilla Espresso Almond butter :D I am a HUGE peanut/almond butter addict.

Hillside

Original Twin
I adore anything coffee/espresso flavored. One more reason to move back home...

Dinner tonight was spaghetti squash with a chicken Italian sausage and red sauce. Nom.

Members online

No members online now.