My favorite photo shoot so far... EVER!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I had a photo shoot on Monday. I'm still working on editing some of the images... but so far this has been my favorite shoot. I got to work with a professional makeup/hair/wardrobe artist who works for magazine shoots all the time. Her name is Laura Leigh Wright and she did a fabulous job in my opinion. The model was my friend Alyssa Webb who is gorgeous. I do have some without the sunglasses on, but I've only edited two of the photos thus far

This one I kinda wish I had taken it with the sunglasses off. I didn't think about that until after the photo shoot. That happens. But still... I LOVE this photo because it reminds me of when I was a kid again.

Here's actually one more... I would love this one more if her face was more in focus... but I loved the idea of using the croquet set.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Thanks so much guys!

You're really getting good with that camera, Amber, and you've always had a great eye for a shot :)
Thank you so much Renee. I'm really learning a lot. Once I've got the D60 down par I'm going to be working on getting my D700 which is my dream camera at this point. I got to play around and shoot one once when Ryan (96GTS) and I went to Washington DC and I fell in love. But.... Stef made a good point about me really learning more with the D60 before running out and buying another camera... darn her... lol.

I'm finally starting to make some money with my photography as well. My boss at my day job is getting me an LLC for my photography so that I can make it an official business and I'm hoping to take it off from there.

Members online

No members online now.