Winnie meets a horse!

EddieF

We moved into our dream house last week! Our horses on the property, plus river view and access for fishing and kayaking and dogplay!

Here Winnie meets my horse, Buck. I think she wants Buck to throw the retrieving dummy for her!

Winnie is VERY interested in the horses, but very friendly too, and they are friendly back to her. I didn't get a picture of it but the other day our other horse and Winnie were touching noses from across the fence. I would have loved to have gotten a picture of that!

And here she is resting after a hard day of getting in the way while we move furniture and unpack boxes!

Lauren17

aww thats cute! Your horse is beautiful! The first time I introduced Boomer to horses was quite funny. I of course would get an aussie that is terrified of livestock haha. But I did take Boomer with me when I went riding and camping once last summer. He was sticking to my side while I tacked up and the horse, Star, put her head down to sniff Boomer and I'm pretty sure he jumped 5 ft haha. of course her head was about the same size as his body so I can see how that would be scary lol

umterps97

I was wondering why we hadn't seen Winnie pictures in a while....but moving sure explains that!! :D

She looks great, and I really like the horse too!

Members online