Savannah Nicole is here

darkchild16

We are Home.
She came exactly 2 years, 2 days and about 15 minutes after her brother. her ENTIRE labor was all of 5 hours :yikes:She was 7 lbs 1.9 ozs and 19 inches long. She has a head of hair and is a little fighter. She is in the NICU on breathing machines because she came so fast they couldnt suction her fast enough (came in less then 5 pushes). Im doing ok for the most part just ready to hold my baby girl.

My pics arent with me right now and none of them are really that good anyway since shes been in NICU since she was like 30 minutes old :(.

zoe08

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures! Hope she doesn't have to stay in the NICU long!

darkchild16

We are Home.
They have no clue how long she will be in there currently. Im jsut ready to get her out of there and come home. I havent even gotten much of a chance to hold her yet. Long enough for a couple (BAD) pictures and thats it.

Thank you :)

LauraLeigh

Congrats!

My grandson was in NICU for a week, my daughters a type 1 diabetic and he was born with crashed sugars, ours here at least was amazing! The nurses were great and loved Kolby and were very helpful...

Paige

Let it be
I knew she'd be coming. Congrats hun. I'm glad your labor went fast and I hope that little trooper gets out of the nicu asap so she can be where she belongs. With her mama.

Grab

I do hope you're able to hold her soon. I wish more medical professionals realized the importance of a parents' touch to the little ones.

ETA: if they're really not giving you much info on her, that needs to be stopped immediately.There's no reason that a parent shouldn't be kept completely up to date on their newborn's progress

darkchild16

We are Home.
The new nurse is and her and I just had a talk. It looks like shemight have to take a couple days on the vent, We will know more in the morning. I uploaded the pictures to flickr and it hated me hence the blank post.

They will let us hold her once shes not struggling so much to breathe, shes gettin a HIGH flow and its giving her about 20% of her o2. They arent planning on sending her home until after the weekend.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
That's amazing!!! 5 hours? You are beast mode ;)

Congrats on your second little girl. I love her name. I hope they let her out of ICU very soon, she needs to be with her Mommy!

Members online