Letter to Katie

MPP

petperson
Katie love, I know you hate being on the long line when we're out in the yard. You've promised earnestly to be a good dog, and I'm sure you mean it 100% at the time.

But Katie, consider last night. Your sister woke me in the middle of the night because she had to go out. You've been so good lately that well, I figured we'd just do a quick in-and-out without the leash. So tell me, Katie, just how long did it take you to sprint across the yard and scramble over the fence? Half a heartbeat, maybe? And there am I, heart in my mouth, terrified that you'll run faster and farther than I can follow.

No, you didn't go far; checked out a couple of lawns and poked around in some hedges. And you did eventually let me walk up to you and take your collar, which was a very good-girl thing to do. But Katie, let me tell you this: I DID NOT ENJOY WALKING DOWN THE STREET IN MY NIGHTGOWN AND ROBE AT 3 A.M.!

So even you must realize just when you're going to get off that long line.

NEVER! THAT'S WHEN!

Love, Mom

CaliTerp07

Ugh, Katie and Lucy are partners in crime. I'm sorry! I know how frustrating (and scary, and embarrassing!) it is to chase your dog down the street when she climbs a fence...though luckily, I've never done it in a night gown!

:rofl1:

Well, a robe and nightgown isn't the worst thing you could be wearing. Oh Katie, wasn't very nice thing to do, at least wait till morning to pull something like that

Members online

No members online now.