Profile Pic

I got a PM asking what was the dog on my profile. His name is Deacon and he was a rescue American Bulldog that I was fostering. He would be let out to do his business and then he would jump up on the door and peek under that blinds. One night he did that and my son took his pic. He just looked like a stalker lol. He was a really sweet guy. I have had about 3 or 4 American Bulldogs come my way for fostering.

Ivy

What a beautiful dog. Do you still keep in contact or get updates from his new home?

Deacon has been gone for a year now and the last time that i got pics and an email for that matter was in January. The guy that has him use to work with me before he found new employment. I guess because he doenst have to look at my face everyday, he has slacked lol. I dont doubt that he is being treated well where he is. Mark the man that has him has 2 sons that are a dream with Deacon. It took me about 8 months before I let Deacon go with Mark and his family. I just wanted to see if they really wanted him or was it just a whim. Mark brought his wife and the kids to see Deacon and it was love at first site. I had them come back a few more times before I let Deacon go with them. When they came to pick him up, he happily jumped in their vehicle like it was home. I even sent him with his dog bed which they still have. The pics of him were at my house.

What a beautiful dog. Do you still keep in contact or get updates from his new home?

Members online

No members online now.