She's done it AGAIN!

Doberluv

OMG! I'm going to kill her! Yesterday afternoon, just after I returned from a 7 hour (longer due to unbearable road construction) from Seattle, Tokie rolled in green poo somewhere on the property; the woods or pasture. GREEN:yikes: She is never gone for more than about 5-10 minutes but that's all it takes. She does this any time she can find some delectably smelly bowel contents of some animal. I got out the shampoo and hose and scrubbed her. Now, this morning, again! :eek:What am I going to do....short of supervising her? Don't tell me I have to supervise that wild woman!

OMG! I'm going to kill her! Yesterday afternoon, just after I returned from a 7 hour (longer due to unbearable road construction) from Seattle, Tokie rolled in green poo somewhere on the property; the woods or pasture. GREEN:yikes: She is never gone for more than about 5-10 minutes but that's all it takes. She does this any time she can find some delectably smelly bowel contents of some animal. I got out the shampoo and hose and scrubbed her. Now, this morning, again! :eek:What am I going to do....short of supervising her? Don't tell me I have to supervise that wild woman!
LOL!! supervise that wild woman! Seriously, I don't know why but every dog I have ever had will at some time(or two or three or....) will roll in SOMETHING horrible. I have always seen such pleasure in their eyes while doing it. Don't know how to stop it.

Giny

And I bet Tokie is saying "SHE'S DONE IT AGAIN, washed me with some stinking flowery sent after all that hard work of smelling so good" ROFL!!

Sorry, but I can't help but laugh! I've had some emergency grooming from dogs who just rolled into something awful, worst then skunk I'd say. Their collars had to be thrown out, it was too smelly.

So I feel for you, but still funny..teehehe!

Doberluv

LOL. It's okay if you laugh. I'm getting use to it...sort of. She will do this every day for a week and then stop for a while. Then after a few weeks, she'll find something new and wonderful and the daily roll is on again. Yeah, the shampoo is Oatmeal....replentishes moisture in the skin...bla bla. It's almost gone. I'm going to have to move onto one of my shampoos or maybe some left over horse shampoo. Yup....there's something about getting stinky that some dogs just love. I don't know what it is...if it's about hiding their own scent or what. My Chi's will roll in something, but it's always nothing. :D I mean, they'll look like they smell something in the grass, roll right there and there's really nothing there that I can see or smell. So, it's all good. :p

There's one benefit of snow all winter. It's always clean and there's nothing to roll in because most of the animals aren't around this low at that time.

Members online

No members online now.