My good deed for the day.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I was driving home from school (around 11:30 am- it's 5 pm right now) and a bit down the street there's this rottweiler running down the street straight toward my car. As I got up to it I could see it was limping and obviously was in a bit of pain. It ran right to the drivers side door of my car super excited.

Anyways the poor pup was super friendly, he was soo excited to be pet! He did have a collar on, but the only tags where to a number that was disconected :confused: So I decided to see if he'd get in the car so I could take him around the area real quick, just to make sure. Well I got the blanket from the trunk (yes I have a thick blanket in my trunk all the time so I can transport Lucas and shelter dogs without hair on my seats) and put it on the seat. I opened the door and he jumped straight in and jumped up front to the passenger side and laid down right on the seat.

So I went around and I couldn't find anyone out and around looking for a dog or anything like that so I took him home with me and called my vet. He said to bring him in and I did. The vet looked him over and he said it looked like he just had a few cuts on his paw, nothing broken :) The pup was very good through it all too. The vet scanned him, but found no microchip.

So right now the pup (and he looks a few years old...somewhere like 4-8 yrs old I think) is inside my room with me and Lucas is roaming around the house. I haven't let them meet each other yet, as I don't want to take the chance as I still am trying to find this guy's owner and Lucas has a thing about rottie's. I took some pics with my friend camera, but I have to wait for her to upload them when she get's home.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Awww what a lucky pup that you came along :)...

Good Luck with him, and I hope you find his owners

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
He is obviously someones pet....he has a collar with a tag (thoug like I said the number is disconnected) and he is rather.......well fed :p lol

Lizmo

Water Junkie
awww I am glad the pup was friendly and you found him!!!!! :)

Maybe that means that his owners were VERY nice and loving with him and they are trying to look for him as we speak!!!!! *hoping hoping hoping* :D

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Ok.....Friend got pics uploaded for me :)

You can see how much he is drooling! He is stressed I think to be away from his family. poor guy.

He has such a sad expression on his face! Other then the cut on his foot and the drooling and eye gunk, he is just a bit dirty. But over all seems really health (maybe a bit too much ;))

I hope you can find his owners. I'm sure someone misses him somewhere. Until then he's lucky he's with you!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I hope so too! Others just kept driving by :rolleyes: .I have to go to Seattle almost all day tomorrow. My roomie said she will watch him though so that should be ok.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Great job !!! one for the good guys so sick of boards that focus on the bad side/stories and or sales..

JD
Thanks, I try to help. There actually seem to be more stray dogs around here (just moved here a few months ago) then the other place I lived. It's just too bad I can't help every single one lol That would be a job! :p

moxiegrl

Hes gorgous! I hope someone claims him and he has a family thats missing the hell out of him! Good for you for helpin him out!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
He's so pretty! I hope he finds his home, assuming it's a good one. You are so nice to stop, especially for a stray Rottie...most people would lock the doors and speed up.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
He's so pretty! I hope he finds his home, assuming it's a good one. You are so nice to stop, especially for a stray Rottie...most people would lock the doors and speed up.
lol Truthfully when I saw him I was a bit nervous, but I am with most stray dogs that run up so readily to me! lol But you could definetly tell he was very friendly! He was very excited and all of his body language was pure joy! :p lol

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
He is SUCH a beautiful boy. I'm so glad you found him and took him in. I love that you did that. :) Kudos! ;)

Members online