Innova Red Meat

Went to the petstore today and the lady just got in some samples of Innova Red Meat so she gave me some to try.

Well, as I have posted many times before my dog is extremely picky, she eats mostly canned food, doesnt even like that most of the time and never wants to eat dry food. Well today she didnt even want canned food for dinner, one taste of Innova Red Meat and she was in LOOOOOVVVVVE. lol

Guess it must taste Great.

Thought Id Share, Anyone else try it?

Elissa

Toaster

I need to find this innova food.... is that the same as this SOLID GOLD I keep reading about?

Maybe I'm missing it at Petsmart...? They keep trying to sell me Natures Mix or NutroMax... then I see the stuff I've been seeing for years, purina, alpo, eukanuba, science diet, iams, etc.

Innova is a bit higher quality then Solid Gold but along the same lines.

It is sold in "specialty" stores not regular pet stores like Petsmart or Petco.

Elissa

**Sorry Jess, we posted at the same time.

pup-man

Permanent Troll
You can find some good food at Petco as well. Natural Balance and Solid Gold are sold at most Petco's and are excellent foods.

Poodlemommy--thanks for sharing! I wanted to pick up some the other day, but the store near me that carries it didn't have any samples....so I emailed Natura and they are sending me some via mail. I am excited to see how my picky one takes to it! :)

Members online