Miss Boo

GoingNowhere

I get to see her this week!!!! We went on a nice long walk and enjoyed the beautiful November weather. Please note - there will be more in the future!

That's all for now!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Lovely pics :D Looks like they could be in the UK. The only telling feature is it's not raining :D

Wickgaga

Take me to where you are, haha! I want to go walking there! Boo is just lovely as always, and looks to have been having just a pleasant time! :D

GoingNowhere

Aww, thanks everyone! I absolutely love Boo too - and yes, I definitely miss her while I'm at school. She was actually happy today see me this time too! Melted my heart just a little. Granted, she was just *as* happy to see my boyfriend, while was mildly disappointing, but ah well. Normally she gives me a halfhearted wag and looks at me like, "Lady, you've been gone. My alliances have changed." Then I proceed to spend my time at home buttering her up to like me all over again and then I leave :rofl1:

And yes, isn't that place pretty!? It's one of my favorite places to walk near home. And it's smack in the middle of the Northern VA DC metropolitan area. But not too many people know about it or utilize it, I guess. In the off season, it seems to mostly be bikers and me.

Members online

No members online now.