Round 3 meeting Dance pics

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Here is the third and final photo dump of the mini meet with Toller_08. I normally live vicariously through skKi, so my absence from Chazhound has been very long. But I feel this meetup is worthy of me coming out of the shadows. Photos!

First stop, horses! skKi attempts to teach Pit that horses aren't scary.

On our first stop to stretch our legs, our neatly groomed dogs (prettied for good impression!) managed to say somewhat clean. That is, until Pit found a mud puddle.

Someone was having the best day of his life.

So happy that for the first time ever he jumped off a platform into water, on his own will to boot! (More than once!)

more...

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
After a VERY SCARY night at the motel (scary to Pit, anyway) we ventured off to meet Toller_08 and Dance!

First impression = swooooon!

Dance is so obviously the happiest toller ever.

more...

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
And then we hit up a sparkly blue lake.

Then we ventured off for home. I retired my camera as skKi used hers for the rest of the journey.

Thanks for viewing, hope you enjoyed!

Toller_08

You are such a fantastic photographer! I love your pictures. The ones of Dance playing with me made me laugh. What a goof she is! Just too bad a camera can't capture all the hilarious noises she was making haha. Do you happen to still have the originals of those ones that you wouldn't mind sending me? Those are the types of pictures I never get to capture myself. And If I ever come all the way out your way someday (which I hope to) we must try to meet up somewhere again. It was lots of fun!

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
You are such a fantastic photographer! I love your pictures. The ones of Dance playing with me made me laugh. What a goof she is! Just too bad a camera can't capture all the hilarious noises she was making haha. Do you happen to still have the originals of those ones that you wouldn't mind sending me? Those are the types of pictures I never get to capture myself. And If I ever come all the way out your way someday (which I hope to) we must try to meet up somewhere again. It was lots of fun!
I'm flattered to the core. Thank you. I'd be more than happy to send you the originals. She was so so cute and I'm so glad I got to capture how much she loves her people. SkKi and I are always ready to meet up again. It was awesome. Must do it again on not such a hot day :p

Toller_08

I'm flattered to the core. Thank you. I'd be more than happy to send you the originals. She was so so cute and I'm so glad I got to capture how much she loves her people. SkKi and I are always ready to meet up again. It was awesome. Must do it again on not such a hot day :p
Yay! I will send you my e-mail address if that's easier. And yes, on not such a hot day would be much better for the future. Good thing the creek was nearby for the dogs. and the humans, although it was pretty cold for me! :)

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
beautiful pictures--and all the dogs are so full of personality! I've missed seeing your pictures!

Nbc0

Zipbeh Zerooo
Just got back to a computer and your comments are so sweet and I have GOT to get on here more. I've been a bad bad chazzer not sharing with you all!!

These photos are incredible! You don't post often enough and that is completely unfair to us Chazzers :p This photo thread has me laughing the entire time, love this especially

and this!

Holden <3

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
You are such a fantastic photographer! Doesn't hurt all your subjects are GORGEOUS though! I love the one of all of them on the table! Dance is like "YAY! More Tollers! and Pit seems like "Ew. Cooties." :p :D

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Ermagerd, sooo many beautiful pictures of 4 of the most gorgeous huggable pups! The scenery is amazing.

The Tollers make such a cute couple. :) I adore your two so much... those are like Fozzie's FAVORITE breeds to play with. His best pal is an enormous BMD with one blue eye. I wish we could meet all of you!!! Why are all the super cool peeps in Canada whyyy?

Members online

No members online now.