VIBES for a potential new addition...

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
The time has finally come to adopt a new brother for Porom.

I've known about this for awhile, but now that it's public I can announce it here.

The local ferret rescue had a surrender of ten hobs (intact males) from an unnamed research facility in Quebec. These boys are 6-8 months old, unaltered, and thus HUGE. They are big snuggly teddy bears, all varying shades of dark sable, a bit similar in colouring to Renegade, but darker.

They are being neutered this Friday, and potential homes are beginning to be selected.

One of the homes that thought of immediately is mine.

The FRSO knows me and has met Porom, and they feel that one of the boys would be a great match for me right now. Sometime soon, most likely next week, Porom will be meeting a few of the boys on neutral ground, and I'll be getting to know the boys a little better. If all goes well with Porom, then one of the boys will be coming home with me. :)

Vibes that everything goes smoothly for us? This is an incredible opportunity and I have some big training plans with this new boy, which I'll go into detail on if all goes smoothly.

Thanks!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Whoohoo, lots of vibes going your way! :D Hopefully all will go well and then we can be showered in big ol' ferret pictures.

MPP

petperson
Good luck! Let's hope that Porom and one of those big, squishy ferret guys really hit it off.

Members online

No members online now.