A selection of photos from the summer - action shots!

Sekah

The Monster.
I've been up to quite a bit with Cohen this summer, and I figured I'd dump a few of my favourite photos. She's 2 years old, as of last month.

This is from her first agility competition.

Same as above. Decel -> Jump -> Turn

Hikes are great. Note the dirt/mud/idontwannaknow under her chin.

She's a fan of getting dirty.

Glamour shots at the beach.

Her favourite place to be - up to her armpits in water.

Relaxing in her crate between runs at an agility fun match.

A photo of a performance we did at Canada's Wonderland in the summer. Love that extension.

Thanks for looking! :)

Looks like a fun summer to me! I love LOVE the jumping pictures and something about that jumping picture just melts my heart

wishbone

Really great shots, she's totally blooming on those photos, especially on the beach water..

Sekah

The Monster.
Thanks for looking guys! I assure you, she's not always so picturesque. But she is a very pretty (if not very typey) Aussie.

:)

Can anyone help tell me what kind of dog I have?

This pretty "little" girl showed up on my porch about 3 days ago. At first I thought she was a cane corso but now I don't know. Someone e-mailed me and said she may be a presa canario? I have no idea and everything I searched on the internet just gave brief vague descriptions on the two breeds.

Thanks for your time, oh and if anyone has any ideas to why someone cut her ears completely off let me know. She's not dog or food aggressive and she's great with my kids and husband, I don't know why that would happen to her.

Members online