Natural food for dogs?

sagiv

We all know we should eat healthy foods in moderation and get plenty of exercise. The same goes for our dogs.
50 years ago, a young dog-fancier, John Miller wanted to improve his dogs growth. After analysing commercial dog food formulas, he found they were all loaded with unhealthy chemicals.
If you feed your animal/dogs in health food we reach few things:
Natural recipe to keep flea away, Good food and lots of exercise equals a long life, Eliminate dogs bad breath, Make dog safe Insecticides, Make dog safe Fertilizers, A healthy dog will be a much better companion to you and your kids, and so on…to learn more click here

You're Shooting Yourself In The Foot If
You Don't Take The Importance Of
Feeding Your Dog Seriously!

Did you know if you start to make your dog food alone you can reduced food 50% cost
Also you can make the shampoo and more things alone at home
Here some recipes to make at home try this and your dog go'n to bless you
Vegetarian Dog Biscuits - Dog Food Recipe
2 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup dry milk powder, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 2 tbs. brown sugar, 2 vegetable bouillon cubes; dissolved in, 3/4 cup boiling water, 1/2 cup carrots (optional), 1 egg.
Preheat oven to 300F. Mix all ingredients into a ball and roll out to about 1/4" thick. Cut with bone-shaped cookie cutter, or strips, or a cutter shape of your own choice. Place on un-greased cookie sheet and bake 30 minutes at 300F
Doggie Pizza
preheat oven to 325 F,
1/4 cupflour, 1/4 cup cornmeal, 1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 cup tomato paste, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 4 mushrooms, 1/4 cup sundried raisans (optional)
Mix ingredients together in a large bowl. Knead it for 4 to 5 minutes. Roll out on a pizza pan and put in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. Put back in oven at 200 F for 10 minutes then let cool for 5 minutes before serving Enjoy!

For more tips and Recipe click here
The basic of the happiness of dog beginning with healthy and neutral food

You might get a better response if you didn't spam our forum. There is no need to post the same thing more than once even if it is in different sections.

Dekka

Just try me..
the spam is very annoying.. and the fact there are 'healthy' dog treats full of flour NO THANK YOU. The last thing i want to feed my carnivore is meatless treats full of refined grains... duh!

Dekka

Just try me..
hmm yes.. raisins being toxic to dogs.. but wait maybe "raisans" aren't.. don't know.

still i think I will stay far far away from a site the promotes 'healthy' options that are not only bad for dogs but down right toxic :yikes:

Members online

No members online now.