Your Dog's Eyes.

With his wall eyes, Joey kinda has eyes only a mom can love.....which I do!:) To everyone else, they usually look a little creepy I'm told.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Such beautiful eyes! I love eyes, maybe part of Lucas' appeal to me. He always had such expressive eyes,...well eyes plus his smile where both very expressive. You could tell when he was sad, happy, scared, etc just by looking at his eyes.

My favorite ones I think:

mrose_s

BusterLove
Lucas is gorgeous. He's made me fall for Mallies, I'd love one one day.

Here are some serious ones of Buz lol, crappy quality but oh well.
He has the lovliest eyes, I've been waiting for him to calm down enough all day to take a pic.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Nikki has some of the most expressive brown eyes. They're big and she definitely knows how to work them! When she wants something she tilts her head down just enough so she has a ring of white at the bottom of the dark brown and the end result is she looks pathetic. She gets her way a lot because of that lol.

Trey's eyes are kind of small and very dark, so they're hard to read at times....

Rose's eyes can be very expressive.

I is very sad

And Beau.... well....

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

err...

Okay, so when he's not in the bathtub looking terrified they're soft and pretty...

And while we're here, here's Nikki's eyes saying 'I hate you, go away'

darkchild16

We are Home.
During all these i was holding a treat. Hence the "I'm so good see i can pay VERY close attention to you stare"

Walker

Whisper
Even though you cant see her eyes.

and photobucket is taking FOREVER to upload so dont know how long on the other 2

RD

Are you dead yet?
Laurelin, your "i is sad" pictures are the BEST. My dogs make those faces too but I can never get them on camera.

Ripley wasn't sad in the bathtub though, he was angry. I'll see if I can find pics when I get my old computer up and running.

Members online

No members online now.