Customers, Le Sigh

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
A girl was just in with a 4 month old pap puppy who just had his eye scratched by a cat. The girl has only had him for a week and didn't know how to say the breed name (pronounced it pap-lee-on) but he is a spunky little thing and wanted to know when he'd calm down and be a good lap dog. I giggled. He was nuts. I wanted to steal him.

It just baffles me. I get so many people that bring in puppies of breeds they've done zero research on. Mostly herding breeds who are off the wall with owners that are just getting annoyed with them, and I then wonder to myself "how long until I see that dog in rescue or up on kijiji looking for a farm home". It's kinda sad.

Paige

Let it be
A lot of people are in a total culture shock and adjustment phase when they get a dog. Granted many never get out of it and start doing things in the best interest of the dog but lots do. Frick puppies annoy the snot out of me and I love dogs.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Poor little Pappy!!! D: It sucks living in a society that bases everything on appearance... "oh it's a long-haired Chi with huge ears!" No it's not.

I have never met a Papillon I don't LOVE. Everyone at my work despises them. I think they just don't know what to do with a dog who has brains.

Saeleofu

He was nuts. I wanted to steal him.
This is how I am at work. I want all the crazy dogs, and everyone else thinks I'm nuts for it lol. In particular there's a crested, a GSD, a mal, and a mal mix with "together ears" that I would take home in a heartbeat.

Members online

No members online now.