Border collie, beagle, shep mix, sheltie mix, doberman mix, and a cat

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Trey, a border collie. He's very hand shy, but he wags his tail and he wants to love, he's just scared right now.

Pretty face. He's a bit underweight, so his face looks skinnier than I think it would if he were the correct weight.

MORE

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Aww, what a cutie!

BTW, he (Border Collie) doesn't look underweight :)

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Harvey, shepherd mix pup. Underweight (although you can't really tell that in this pic) and hand shy, but has great potential!

Prescott, sheltie mix. I think he might have some Keeshond in him too. Prescott walks fabulously on leash, knows sit, and he loves to lay his head in your lap for pets. Such a doll!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

Oso, Doberman mix. Lost his home because it was forclosed on. He was fostered by a FOHA volunteer for a few weeks before being brought to the shelter on Sunday. He's seven years old. He walks well on leash, knows sit and give paw, and is sweet and affectionate.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

And this kitty is Phoenix, the cat who didn't die! She was given a euthanasia injection but survived, and was taken in by FOHA. She's quite a sweet and soft girl.

DONE.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I want Pheonix NOW!
God look at those eyes and that fur. I swear if I could talk my dad into it I would be up there getting that cat in 2 seconds.

Lovely pictures as always!

Members online

No members online now.