Been a while...

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
It's been a while since I have posted pictures... Jari is huge (officially the biggest in the house!), and everyone else is doing just fine.

Kimma likes weaves:

Bubbles got a fancy new collar:

Pen loves his therapy visits:

Jari man is doing very well with his training:

But he's still just a little bit insane at times:

And finally here's the first picture I've gotten with all 4 of them! It didn't take long to get this surprisingly :)

Knskye

Gorgeous photos and I really love the last one!!!! I never take pictures with my dogs.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
I love them, I love them, I love their little fox faces. And I still want Jari.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
You have an army of fox dogs! They're so freaking CUTE! :D

(forgive me if I've asked this before, but are they barkers? Do they like to hear themselves bark?)

Toller_08

Jari just has the most handsome face. I just love him. He is growing up beautifully. The rest of your crew is looking great too, as always. I love them all. They're such pretty dogs and look so full of character and fun.

Finkie_Mom

Gorgeous photos and I really love the last one!!!! I never take pictures with my dogs.
I never do either. I decided to give it a try. My only wish is that they all were looking at the camera :p

Love your dogs... How can you stand all that cute? :D
Hahaha luckily they ARE so cute :p

They're SO stinking cute!

I love them, I love them, I love their little fox faces. And I still want Jari.
There are some days that I would let you have him hahaha.

You have an army of fox dogs! They're so freaking CUTE! :D

(forgive me if I've asked this before, but are they barkers? Do they like to hear themselves bark?)
Thank you!!! Well, they generally don't bark just to bark, but they ARE talkers. So if you like a quiet dog, they are not for you. They bark to play, bark while training, bark to alert... They are technically bred to bark so it's just something that will happen. The only one of mine who will bark for no reason is Kimma, and generally it's not "no reason" to her - she's bored, or hungry, or whatever. She also is super anxious (has been medicated in the past) so it's a bit more than just part of the breed for her. The others are not nearly as barky.

Jari just has the most handsome face. I just love him. He is growing up beautifully. The rest of your crew is looking great too, as always. I love them all. They're such pretty dogs and look so full of character and fun.
They are definitely full of character! I'm so happy with how Jari turned out. Can't wait to start showing him :)

Finkie_Mom

What does the foxdog say??? :rofl1:
They say this:
[YOUTUBE]hwRusQ9Vb-o[/YOUTUBE]

:p

Foxy little red dogs all in a line -- very cute :)
Haha they were very confused as to why I was sitting with them, though! Usually I'm the one taking the pics :p

dang, they are too cute. how do you get anything done?
I don't. That's the problem :rofl1:

Woohoo! There's my favorite pack of red dogs. They look fantastic, as do you :)
Awwwwwww you're too nice! Thank you :D

Gorgeous pictures of your dog. They are so cute and adorable. Love the video. I think I'm seeing nicknames but what breed are they?

Members online