pig sand sculpture

Tobysmom

Every year my hometown has a barbecue festival with all kinds of arts and crafts and food. And every year someone makes a sand sculpture. I have no idea who does them but they are very cool. Here is this years:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
id give anything to do this just once..i don't know what they use..if it is a purest thing with straight sand and water or if something is added...thanks for sharing..this is just great!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Wow, what a great sand sculpture. I love the face on the pigs inside the car.

filarotten

Fila the love
All I can say is...Wow. Wonderful work. The person who did that had to be very talented, and had a lot of patience.

Richie12345

smkie said:
id give anything to do this just once..i don't know what they use..if it is a purest thing with straight sand and water or if something is added...thanks for sharing..this is just great!
If it's with just sand and water I would have so much respect for that artist.... and if there is something added... I would still have respect :p

That is so cool looking!

When I was in Florida last March, there was a guy on the beach in front of our condo that was making sand sculptures. He made a mermaid, a couple of dolpins, and a few turtles. It was incredible looking, I wish I had gotten a picture of it. When he was making it, all he used was water(from the ocean) and sand.

Definetly takes a lot of time and patience! I've seen a couch made out of sand before as well, that was weird looking! LOL

Great pictures, thanks for sharing!

Members online

No members online now.