Introduction

Hi everyone! Some of you might already know me from other forums, Facebook, and other such places but here's my intro for those of you who don't.

My name is Allison, I'm 26, married, born and raised in small town Onscario.
I have had a borderline-unhealthy obsession with dogs for as long as I can remember. I work at a vet clinic that allows me to do a ton of CE and I have a strong interest in animal (dog behavior).

I am currently the proud owner of two dogs. Buddy is a 12.5 year old "substantially similar" mutt who is my whole heart. She is sweet and soft and yet cheeky at the same time. She is gentle and affectionate and incredibly accommodating. She is a perfect dog.
We adopted her from the shelter when she was 8 and the only issues we have ever had with her have been in regards to her health. She's the reason I fight BSL every day, here and elsewhere.

Obi is my 5 year old boxerish type mutt. We adopted him from the humane society at 8 months and his surrender paperwork show we were his 4th home in his short life. He's been an incorrigible but loving and far-too-smart PITA for the entire time I've known him and I wouldn't have it any other way. He's led me know seek answers for behavior problems which has taught me more about dogs that I ever thought possible. He's lovable and clownish and naughty and adorable. He's incredible with kids and seniors, we're working on the rest of the world.

In my spare time I write a blog about my experiences fostering illegal "pitbulls" here in Ontario. I also enjoy debating the finer points of political insanity on Facebook and am an avid news reader. My life is often far too serious.

And in big news, my husband and I just found out we will be parents of a human child this spring.

Holy crap. That's a long intro. Once I find out how to post pics from tapatalk I will do that.

That was a great intro except for the part of it having no pictures.

Welcome to Chaz! I can't wait to get to know you and your two better (with PICTURES)

Thanks for the welcome!

Tapatalk wont let me post pics here... Weird. I'll have to use a (cringe) real computer!

CaliTerp07

Welcome :) We were our dog's 3rd home in her short little life too--breaks my heart, but I'm so grateful to have her in my life now!

Can't wait to get to know you!

Thanks everyone!

It won't let me post pics in this thread but I posted pics of Buddy and Obi over in the photo section. :)

Members online

No members online now.