New from Michigan

I don't currently have a dog, but have previously owned German Shepherds and Golden Retrievers. We are trying to get ready for an Australian Shepherd sometime next summer [2010]. I am currently attending dog grooming school and am looking forward to a career with dogs in addition to being a ceramist. I'm also "mom" to two cats - one Siamese mix who's a perfect angel, and one black kitty who tests my patience day in and day out. :) Nice to meet you!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Welcome! I have a german spepherd her name is kenya

there is a great grooming forum here with some groomers and some who are getting ready to be groomers

I love aussie puppies! arent they the cutest?

yassy

Welcome to forum. Australian shepherd is one of the breed I was considering to get. It is nice that you attend at grooming school. In the future,you maybe able to give us good tips on grooming:p That is A+!

I am not groomer (I have pet on line store that offer grass-fed dog treats and long lasting Deer Antler for chew), but I do bathe my dog at home so,some tips from actual groomers are nice.

Enjoy forum:)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Welcome!

Where are you getting your Aussie from? :D Obviously I'm a little biased, but they're the best dogs ever!

Welcome!

Where are you getting your Aussie from? :D Obviously I'm a little biased, but they're the best dogs ever!
My top choice is Happy Trails out of Ann Arbor. She won't be breeding again until 2010 so at least she won't be torturing me with little pups on her site that I can't have. But if that falls through...any suggestions? :D

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I'm not a huge fan of her lines but she goes about things properly. :) I love seeing the Aussie preserved as a working dog, which doesn't appear to be part of her breeding program (she's strictly show)...and I can't figure out why she got into Aussies if she hates barking dogs? :rofl1:

But you could do worse. Best of luck with your pup!

Members online

No members online now.