Listen to your dog

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Because I didn't and paid the price :eek:

Talon was whining at the door (his potty signal) and so I took him out. He pooped and peed, awesome! Go back inside and sit down, 5 minutes later he's at the door whining. I of course give him this face, :rolleyes: and tell him he's lying and just wants to go to the park so to shut up and go lay down. He does, suprisingly, but only for 2 minutes then he's at the door whining again. Argh.

So after 5 minutes of this I give in and take him out, thinking maybe he didn't get it all out. So he goes out and suprising has another big poop! OOps, sorry pup. lol He get's it all out and we go back in.

I sit down, start watching TV and what happens? Talon goes to the top of the couch, stares at the windown, and hurridly rushes to the door and starts whining again. Now I just KNOW he's lying! So of course being the super smart person I am, figuring his trick out after all, I tell him to go away, lye down, and deal with it. He whines for the next 10 minutes, but I refuse to give in! I tell myself if I give in it will go like this for the rest of the day, so I stay resolute. We aren't going to the park today.

He looks at me with the most pitiful face.....then walks away. Success!! Or so I think...

Talon comes prancing out from the bedroom a few minutes later and since he loves to drink from the toilet I immediately think "oh goody, the bathroom must've been left open" and get up to close the door. When I reach the bathroom all I can think is "oh god, is that smell poop??" Look around and guess what, he didn't get it all out the first two times. He pooped in the bathtub. :doh: :wall:

Worst part? He looked oh so happy with himself and he didn't ask to go out for the rest of the day after that. Good play Talon, Good play.
Talon:1
Ashley:0

Members online