The Official "What are you reading" Thread

Miakoda

I just finished Parenting Isn't For Cowards by Dr. James Dobson. I will start reading Bringing Up Boys tonight or tomorrow.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I just finished the last book in the Pretty Little Liars series... and HOLY CRAP! LOL. A surprising series, sort of disturbing at times, and not what I expected, but I really enjoyed it. I think the ending was crafted really, really well.

Next I have The Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham to read. I'm hoping it's as good as the stuff she wrote under the Sophie Kinsella pen name but I've heard they aren't...

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Re-reading Twilight because I'm a freak. (This is my 7th time). I also want to start Duma Key by Steven King because my dad read it and said it was flipping awesome.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Finished Flesh and Bone in two days. Could not put it down.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Just picked up "The Killing Game", which is a follow up to "Face of Deception". They are the first two "Eve Duncan" novels by Iris Johansen. I love Books 4 Less :D

S

scarletangel

GOOD BOOKS for 2010:

*The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
by Rick Riordan
*The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
by Rick Riordan
*A Walk to Remember
by Nicholas Sparks
*The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
by Rick Riordan

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
I'm on "The Search", another Iris Johansen novel. It's a spinoff from the Eve Duncan series using a character introduced in "The Killing Game". The main characters are Sarah and her golden retriever, Monty, who is a SAR dog.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Working on Ted Dekker's "Circle Trilogy" right now. Although, the "trilogy" has become four books and then they've even expanded that into a "chronicles" that spans like 13 books now.

I'm on book 2 :D

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am currently reading a double book. Even Now/Ever After By Karen Kingsbury.

I am usually into murder mysteries and not into her style of books but I do love her. She just really draws you in and you feel the characters. Every one of her books I have read has had me in TEARS at some point.

zoe08

I am currently reading a double book. Even Now/Ever After By Karen Kingsbury.

I am usually into murder mysteries and not into her style of books but I do love her. She just really draws you in and you feel the characters. Every one of her books I have read has had me in TEARS at some point.
I love Karen Kingsbury...I have read Even Now/Ever After and they are really good.

I just finished Mockingjay last night from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins. I read each book in about 3 days each....they were really good.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I love Karen Kingsbury...I have read Even Now/Ever After and they are really good.

I just finished Mockingjay last night from The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collin. I read each book in about 3 days each....they were really good.
Yeah I love her books

Have you read like dandelion dust? Did you know they made a movie out of that one? I really want to see it.

I have also read between sundays

If you haven't read them I can send you mine if you want. I've read them so I don't need them

Staff online

Members online