Need help excersizing Belly

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
I've been sick the past few days and I can't go outside, so I haven't been able to excersize Belly as much. My siblings take her out, and my parents too, but it's not enough for her. So she started destructive behavior. She chewed a hole on my mom's new couch, so that got her pretty mad. I do PLENTY of mental stimulation with her, but I can't do it the entire day. I need ideas on how to excerisze her inside. She doesn't care much for fetching. The only thing she likes is poping balloons but my mom works at home and she doesn't like the noise.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Does Belly like natural bones? Those things are my saviors on rainy days when I can't take Zeus out. We keep a supply of beef shinbones in our freezer, and Zeus is happy to chew on them for hours and hours on end. It's almost like the chewing wears him out, because he acts exhausted afterwards, LoL.

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
Yeah she does, but she becomes bored very easily! I think the most she's ever chewn on a bone quietly was 10 minutes, lol! Then I have to roll it around until she gets excited about it again :D And then she notices it was the same stupid bone she was chewing on before! LOL :D

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
LoL!! Well, Zeus is a major chewer, so mebbe that's why it works for him. If your house is big enough, how about one of those laser light thingies they use for cat toys? My golden retreiver loved those.

Y

yuckaduck

Put her on a treadmill and crank it up. Well don't crank it up but you know let her go for a run on it.

Y

yuckaduck

beagle_lovergirl said:
No treadmill here. Lol, I've actually thought of buying one just for that! LOl :D

I don't have one either but seriously thinking of getting one for Yukon, Dallas [new gsd when she arrives] and I sure could use it too. Little extra flab on my hips too. lol

Poor Belly...she's bored. Chloe & Jack have also been really bored while I've been not feeling well. Jack is pretty happy to lay with me when I'm sick. I worry about Chloe getting chubbier when she doesn't get her exercise. She's already chubby enough.

Saje

Island dweller
my dogs love to play hide and seek. I hide in the tub or closet or wherever and then call them and stay there til they find me. It's cute

Members online

No members online now.