Riot Vs baby B..

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Well Riot met a baby for the FIRST TIME in his life. I was slightly sceptical on how he would act, but he did AMAZINGLY well!!

Berlyn is a friends baby and I went over to visit for a bit and brought Riot with me. Berlyn LOVES dogs as her grandparents have 1 Siberian Husky, 1 Malamute and 1 Mal/Shep mix.

At first Riot was wary of the baby crawling around in her crib.. he'd walk up to her to sniff her.. she'd move or make a noise and he'd jump back and let out a bark - Berlyn would cry for 5 seconds I told Riot "Look what you did, you mad baby cry" and he'd then try and comfort her by going over and sniffing her a bit more and then try to give her a kiss lol

Eventually we put B down on the ground while I held Riots collar and allowed him to sniff her a bit more.

He did just fabulous with her! He ended up kissing her all over and giving her a full body sniff over lol

We brought them into the living room to play.. Each time B would pick up a toy, Riot would take it from her and put it somewhere else lmao

I just told him not to steal the babys toys.. at the end of the night he was actually finding her toys and BRINGING them to her!! lol

here are two pics we took;
B staring at Riot.. lol

Here is Riot bringing B her the squeaky duck that he SOO desperately wanted to keep for himself lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0
That's awesome, considering the animosity he has towards older children. Or did he finally get over that?

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I thought it was a fantastic step with Riot :)

He is over the fear stage with kids - but ONLY if there are less then two around him.. otherwise he feels surrounded and gets a bit antsy.. no more wanting to nip though. hes been over that stage fora while now.. Just a general shy away is what he does lol

But omg.. he just did fabulous with her. He really took a liking to her :)

lol your mommy would have her on her lap and pat her bum a bit.. Riot was RIGHT there poking her mommy each time she did it then would look at B lol

2BlackDogs

That baby is sooo cute! Lookit all the toys on the floor. I see a glow worm. My daughter had one of those when she was really little.

Riot is such a good boy! They are cute together.

Members online

No members online now.