The Venting Thread

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Bleh.

1st job interview won't have a position to offer until maybe September.

2nd job interview will have a very temporary position to offer in July.

Hooray. At least if all else fails, maybe I can do the temp position until September, then see if I can get hired on at the other place.

Going to apply for another position today...maybe it will actually be worthwhile. Trying to find a job sucks.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Tornadoes just went through my city, so much has been destroyed. Our mall is gone, according to reports, among others. It's not over yet. I am so scared.
Are you in Tupelo?? I've been watching the weather down there. Stay safe. It really is scary. =<

That line of storms is heading our way, expected to creep in after midnight. I don't anticipate much sleep. I don't have a basement. I am terrified. I've experienced tornadoes in my lifetime, but nothing like what they're saying is coming. I genuinely have a bad feeling.

Everyone be safe. Good vibes for everyone. :(

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Yes, everyone, stay safe. Really glad I'm on the coast right now. I think we just have a flash flood watch in effect for tomorrow.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Stay safe everyone. Sympathizes to all who got hit.

Here, it's just going to rain Monday through Friday,& then a chance this weekend too.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Went to update my iPhone.

Phone went into recovery mode and I had to restore it to factory settings... which means I basically lost everything. Especially considering I ran out of iCloud space a long, long time ago and it had not been backed up (obviously that was my fault but still).... :( :( :( :(

I'm also 99.9% sure that I lost my internship hours. Stupid me had not wrote them down anywhere (for whatever reason), so I have no clue what days I went in and when I clocked in/out.

So mad right now...

SpringerLover

Not everyone is going to like what I like, I get that. Not being respectful of ME liking rats is just ridiculous. Don't argue with me about me liking a rat. And don't compare you not liking rats to other people not liking snow. Are you for real right now?

Venting here because it's just not worth it to keep posting there. I'm just annoyed. I greatly dislike a variety of other creatures but I don't go looking for pictures on FB of those creatures so I can post rude comments.

Members online

No members online now.