Rottweiler pup, merle mix, husky and husky mix, cute shep mix pup, and kittens!!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is going to be a short FOHA pic thread, as far as those threads go, since I spent so much time getting the pics that are posted in the big fat Opie thread.

This is Ivan, our newest rottweiler. He is unbelievably sweet, and is all wiggles as soon as he sees a human. He won't be here long, rotties never are.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

Meet Sage and Zinnia! Zinnia is the white one who appears to be a Samoyed/Husky mix, and Sage the the sable one. They are very bonded and need to be adopted together.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Sage is such a card. I was telling him to sit, and he was back talking me! Brat.

Here's his goofy face.

This, right here, ticks me off. This dog was returned to FOHA on Sunday because he was sick and the owner couldn't afford the vet care. Hmm, maybe if you didn't let your dog become HIDEOUSLY OVERWEIGHT he wouldn't have gotten sick??
This dog is a boy, but you can't tell because his ding dong is hidden by all the fat. He should probably be about 45lbs, he's likely 85!

Shepherd mix pup, don't remember his name. He's a doll though. I'm sure he'll have an application by next weekend.

mmm yummy treat!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Noludoru sharing her salad with a cat named Fawn.

These pictures were taken by Noludoru with my camera. They are of a kitten name Terrence. Noludoru REALLY wants this kitten!! But can't have him.

DONE

shazbot

not so newby
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The merle mix! Don't remember her name either. She's so pretty, isn't she??

MORE

WOW...she's absolutely stunning!!!! If I was closer I'd so snatch her up in a heart beat!!!!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Noludoru sharing her salad with a cat named Fawn.

These pictures were taken by Noludoru with my camera. They are of a kitten name Terrence. Noludoru REALLY wants this kitten!! But can't have him.
Nahhhh. . . I e-mailed Sue today and told her the six people who put apps on him can't have him, 'cause he's MINE! :rofl1:

And I love the Fawn picture. I still don't know why she wanted my salad so much. :confused:

The Rottie pup is gorgeous, and I love your pictures of the Collie mix - she's so stunning.

Alimel

I Live in My Dog's House
Ivan the Rottie looks like my Lola, who is all wiggles too when she sees people! They have a similar tail, it is longer than most I have seen.

Kayla

Oh my gosh- the merle one actually looks like a MERLE GERMAN SHEPHERD- UGH your making my die here I really wish it was the right time for a second dog right now.

Here's hoping they all find good homes:)

Samoyeds do come in blue eyes. If not purebred, it looks like a huge percentage Sammy.

Why are all the cute dogs in VA? There isn't a Sammy within 200 miles of me.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Because there are loads of people in Northern Virginia, which means more dogs to be dumped. Besides, I think the people who go pick up dogs from the shelters pick the cutest ones, LOL.

Members online

No members online now.