Timberwolf Organics

Luvntzus

It bothers me also, but I haven't been able to find another good grain free option. TWO's ingredients are really unique. I (and several others) voiced our concerns on another forum and Chris, their customer service rep was very helpful. He posted his cell phone number on the thread also. Here's the link:

http://forum.dog.com/asp/tm.asp?m=300145

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
I think we OVER analyze foods to much :confused: I mean I could go crazy reading all these posts day in and day out trying to figure out which food is best for my dog! Does anybody over analyze what goes into there bodies as much as we do our dogs? I mean I'm not trying to sound harsh because I care ALOT about what I feed my dog. But when I posted way back when maybe 2 or 3 months ago about switching to TWO everyone that is replying to this thread said nothing but good things about the food :rolleyes: Why didn't anybody know this info then? I think there foods smell incredible unlike any other dog food I fed before. My dogs stool is FINALLY firm eating this food and he seems to be doing excellent on it. I mean I don't even know where the majority of stuff I eat comes from let alone where it is manufactured and what kind of conditions the factory is in..............:popcorn:

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Why didn't anybody know this info then? I think there foods smell incredible unlike any other dog food I fed before. My dogs stool is FINALLY firm eating this food and he seems to be doing excellent on it. I mean I don't even know where the majority of stuff I eat comes from let alone where it is manufactured and what kind of conditions the factory is in
Trust: It will never be the same.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
I would say yes. I would say Truth in Labeling needs work in a big way. I would say that every pet food consumer has a right to know if ANY ingredients in ANY pet food are imported from countries with different safety and health regulations--and that this information should appear on a bag or can. I would say that any food manufacturer whose food has things like Menadione in it should be forced to say "An toxic ingredient used in Euthanization and banned by the FDA for human use" instead of "Source of Vitamin K Activity". I would say that the name of the manufacturing company that produces the dog/cat food should be listed on the label if the company outsources its production and/or canning. Unless these people are forced to be up front, more of the same will occur. Today it's wheat gluten. Yesterday it was corn. Tomorrow......

For me, I would say I wouldn't trust any pet food manufacturer that refuses to disclose answers to questions every consumer has a right to ask right now. "Proprietary" for a manufacturing location is definitely not above suspicion in my book.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I think part of the issue is that we are all over informed. If you are going to shell out big bucks for dog food, and pick your ingredients wisely.. You want to know. Lot harder to pull a fast one over on people who know, than a company like iams with their target group..

It's about 75-80 canadian for a 33 pound bag of TO here. For that cost, you better not be keeping giant weird secrets, or my money goes elsewhere.

Members online