Detangler recommendation?

Hi,

This is the first time I've had this problem with Krystal's hair. She's got a lot of matting and tangles, especially on the top of her head. I'd like to detangle it rather than cut it. She doesn't have fur, she's got hair. Any product or procedure recommendations? Thanks.

Elrohwen

A lot of dog show people use Johnson&Johnson's No More Tangles spray meant for kids. That should be easy to find.

I like T.h.e. Stuff.

MicksMom

We haven't had a dog with long hair in 20 years, but I had great luck using some diluted Buddy Rinse (50/50) on our grand daughter's hair when it was matted beyond belief. I also use it when my hair gets tangled.

It looks like we're developing an inventory of products people like. Before I wrote this post I had tried Tropiclean detangler that has zillions of Amazon recommendations, but didn't seem to work for us.

I've just ordered Cowboy Magic from Amazon and that also has zillions of recommendations--the interesting thing is that many of those recommendations were for a variety of species--horses, dogs, cats, grandchildren and adult humans from different races with amazingly frizzie hair! More later after I've tried the Cowboy stuff! Kaye

Members online