The Venting Thread

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
Can I just vent about my health for a second?

It needs to stop deciding out of nowhere, and at the worst time financially possible, to be shitty. My kidney is very sore and my urine is bloody so I assume it's either a kidney stone or a UTI. And I have this new little mole on my back that has popped up sometime within the last month or so that I beed to have looked at and that I can't even examine myself. I got my medical report back for immigration even though they aren't supposed to give it back to you (not sure why they did but that's another stress all together) and even though I passed, I'm upset by the results. I knew they weren't meant to share the results of the report with me regardless of how incredibly stupid that is, but they told me I was perfectly fine yet my report says my eyes are 20/30 in both eyes and I have three "moles of concern" as well as mild scoliosis. Really wish they'd have told me that so I could have gotten it taken care of when I had the money. Months an months later, I find out about it and I don't have the money to get checked out. Lovely. And I NEED to get to a dentist ASAP but again, cannot afford it.

Just a little bit longer, just a bit, then I can work again. Trying to appreciate any zen moments and just generally stay positive but it's really not easy.

CaliTerp07

Hey! That's my Monday! (Actually it's 15 hours, 2 of them are driving and one is lunch though)

It sucks, you have my sympathy.
Mine too! Out of the house from 7:15 am to 11:15 pm with a super short stop at home to change clothes and grab Lucy. I am EXHAUSTED on Tuesdays after that schedule the previous day.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
My boyfriend was suppose to come up to visit today, but the money didn't go through and now we don't know when he will be able to come! :( I haven't seen him in a MONTH! *cries* God I miss him soo much. :( I don't even know if Talon will remember him at this point! :/

joce

My mom wants to adopt a dog from the pound. Fat little beagle that reminds us so much of our old dog ginger that passed away years ago.

She has wanted a little dog for a while, this is the perfect one, and perfect timing because my brother just got deployed and she really needs a pick me up.

Her bf, who she does live with, is just flat out saying he doesn't want to live with a dog. No reasons. He is not allergic, his furniture is older than me, and his carpet is a disaster sans animals. Let her get a freaking dog!!!:cool:

I want to tell her to just forget him and move back in but I know she won't. I can't imagine someone telling me I couldn't get a dog. And I know its upsetting her because she is asking me to get her so she can just come walk her:(:(

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8968883.-2207520000.1358889445&type=3&theater

There she is,can't get the pic to post right,so cute.

Last edited:

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I just love it when I'm in a good mood and am excited to see someone, then when I finally get there and am able to spend some time with them...nothing. No hello. No pleasantries. Not even a smile. Which completely makes me feel like a third wheel and shut down, which does nothing at all to help clear the air...ugh.

Now my good mood has pretty much been ruined. And that peeves me off to no end. Which does nothing to help my good mood return. :thumbdown:

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Quit my job today.
My boss over stepped a line that I will not tolerate in any work place.

Other than that, my birthday was good.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Car no go.
I'd been having some intermittent problems and my dad thought my battery was the culprit. So he took the battery to NAPA on Saturday and they replaced it. It seemed like the car cranked better with the new battery.

Except when I came out of the gym tonight and it didn't.

Tried to jump it. Nothing.

Car is still at the gym.

Best guess at this point is my starter is bad. ($&@. There goes more of my monies. I'm gonna be flat broke shortly.

Brattina88

My mom wants to adopt a dog from the pound. Fat little beagle that reminds us so much of our old dog ginger that passed away years ago.

She has wanted a little dog for a while, this is the perfect one, and perfect timing because my brother just got deployed and she really needs a pick me up.

Her bf, who she does live with, is just flat out saying he doesn't want to live with a dog. No reasons. He is not allergic, his furniture is older than me, and his carpet is a disaster sans animals. Let her get a freaking dog!!!:cool:

I want to tell her to just forget him and move back in but I know she won't. I can't imagine someone telling me I couldn't get a dog. And I know its upsetting her because she is asking me to get her so she can just come walk her:(:(

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8968883.-2207520000.1358889445&type=3&theater

There she is,can't get the pic to post right,so cute.

AHHH yes she needs her!!! Tell her it's better to ask forgiveness than permission! :D

joce

AHHH yes she needs her!!! Tell her it's better to ask forgiveness than permission! :D
I texted her tonight that she is welcome to the sugar glider room and we love her and her dog she doesn't yet have. All she responded was thank you so we'll see. I know she is upset.

I just love that face!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I texted her tonight that she is welcome to the sugar glider room and we love her and her dog she doesn't yet have. All she responded was thank you so we'll see. I know she is upset.

I just love that face!
You should go get her and gift her to your mom :D

joce

I might go get her anyway. Haven't gotten my dog licenses yet so may head over there tomorrow. I don't NEED another dog though and have two that are old and I just don't know. But her eyes call to me and if shes still available I know I'll bring her home;)

CaliTerp07

Best guess at this point is my starter is bad. ($&@. There goes more of my monies. I'm gonna be flat broke shortly.
Boo. I just had to have my starter replaced a week or two ago. Same story--thought it was the (only 6 months old) battery, but a jump didn't help. Good news is it was fairly cheap as far as car repairs go. Just looked it up, it was $221 for parts, $150 for labor (and I'm guessing cheaper where you are, since DC is the land of OMGEXPENSIVE).

Sorry...car trouble is so frustrating and stressful, even when money isn't a part of the equation.

Lyzelle

I hate the housing office. These people are the sort of people that just resonate such a horrible vibe that you are pissed off as soon as you walk in the door. Their attitude, how they ignore you, how they answer your questions (or don't)....UGH. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY.

It's looking like our pre-inspection is on Monday and our last day/final inspection is the 27th of Feb. And of course the guy doing the inspection is a complete a-hole.

Oh, and apparently we have to clean our own carpets before the final inspection. How does that make sense? So we are supposed to clean our carpets, still live here, plus Zander/pet dander, then have TMO/movers come through here with their crappy shoes and....what? What use was that at all, expect a complete waste of money? Shouldn't carpets be cleaned AFTER you move out? So they actually stay...ya know...clean?

This is what I hate about moving. Stupid rules and stupid people and stupid timelines.

Brattina88

I might go get her anyway. Haven't gotten my dog licenses yet so may head over there tomorrow. I don't NEED another dog though and have two that are old and I just don't know. But her eyes call to me and if shes still available I know I'll bring her home;)
I am a baaaad enabler :p but she looks so sweet and I hate the thought of her on that cold concrete ;)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
ugh frustrated. I ordered a bold lead designs traditional leash at 6 feet and 3/8" wide in tan for Cricket to use at the expo this weekend. It came in the mail and I was SO excited. Opened it up and the leash is perfect, but I forgot to ask for a bigger size snap. The snap is TINYYYYYY since the leash is so thin. Like I said, the leash part is exactly what I wanted and it's my own darn fault for not asking for a bigger snap.

I'm going to call them and ask them if I can order one with a bigger snap for rush delivery and either send this one back or sell it to Jacksonsmom or anyone else if they want it. I really really love the leash, but I'm just worried about the snap being so small.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Tired and kinda cranky and COLD and I reeeeeally don't want to be on the phone with conference calls anymore. Glub glub.

Members online

No members online now.