Puppy Zoe

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
So finally got the puppy and her name is Zoe. She is a St. Bernard mix (with possibly shepherd or Malamute or who knows really, mom looked either St Bernard that was badly bred or St Bernard Shep mix). She is about 8 weeks old and 25lbs! :yikes: She is going to be a big girl! Her mom is over 80lbs.

Art thinks she is disgusting. :( He hated her from the get go which is strange, but she is slowly winning him over :)

Here's a few pics....she has mostly brown eyes with a bit of a blue swatch in one eye.

No particular order

Toller_08

She is beautiful! I look forward to watching her grow up. And hopefully it won't be too long for Art to like her as well. :)

Doberluv

She is so adorable. I totally see GSD in her muzzle area. How anyone could think she's disgusting, I don't get. I think not only is she adorable...as a puppy, but I think she's going to grow up to be a gorgeous head turner. Love the pics.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
She is so adorable. I totally see GSD in her muzzle area. How anyone could think she's disgusting, I don't get. I think not only is she adorable...as a puppy, but I think she's going to grow up to be a gorgeous head turner. Love the pics.
I may have missed something else, but the one who thinks she's disgusting, is her dog... not a person ;)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
She is beautiful! I look forward to watching her grow up. And hopefully it won't be too long for Art to like her as well. :)
He's actually already warming up to her. :) I think it's just a bit confusing with him. Since the big grumpy boy passed only a few weeks ago and not there is anew member of the family things are just....well......confusing for him.

They are starting to figure things out. Zoe is a really easy going puppy which helps a lot and today Art PLAYED with her! Actual, rough-n-tumble play and a lot of chase. She initiated it and after a bit of posturing and her appeasing and rolling on her back, he decided she wasn't so yucky. lol :)

I missed this gal's story! Is she yours? (if not, can I have her? :D )

She's so cute!!!
No unfortunately she's not mine, but I live with her and her owners! ^_^ So I'm going to get to see them grown up. She had a sister that is still available ;) lol

Beautiful! What's her story?
She belongs to the people I live with. Her mom and 7 babies where dropped off at the humane society when they where only a few weeks old (1 or 2wks). They were fostered and just became available for adoption. The mom is St Bernard definitely, possibly with a bit of shepherd. Dad is who knows what lol.

What a little beauty! You've been missing having a big baby, I know :)

Art will decide she's HIS at some point, lol.
I have, I wish she was mine :(

lol no Art thinks she is disgusting :p Thanks! ^_^

Love the name, too. Rhymes with Chloe ;) Makes me tear up a little :)
Her eyes remind me a lot of Chloe's too, very soulful.

Members online

No members online now.