Tourist Gift Swap Part Dos

Are you interested in doing a tourist swap?

• Yes, it sounds like fun!

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • No, it does not interest me

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Spaghetti

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
VS, I got yours quite awhile back, I mentioned it several pages ago...and the dogs did like the cookies, thank you!

Now I sent mine out on the 31st and dont' know if it got there or not yet?

Pam111

It doesn't seem like most people have posted what they received or posted pictures :(
I'm still waiting for mine but I know it will be late as the person messaged me to say so

Dogs6

Plus One
If you haven't got your gift yet PM me and I'll message the person who sent it to you to make sure it has been sent.

Sorry I was offline for a few weeks and am only seeing this now.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
VS, I got yours quite awhile back, I mentioned it several pages ago...and the dogs did like the cookies, thank you!

Now I sent mine out on the 31st and dont' know if it got there or not yet?
Oh I did see that, I just wasn't clear with my wording! I meant that the package you sent hasn't arrived yet, and I know you'd sent it at the end of July so I just hope it didn't get lost :(

I'm glad the dogs liked the cookies!!

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I haven't received anything yet.

The person I sent my stuff out to hasn't mentioned receiving my package yet, either.
I did get yours right when Ryan got here and I didn't get pictures until this morning :eek:

Thank you sooo much, I love all of it! :D

The only thing missing from the shot is the taffy that was in the little bag because a certain someone *ahem* would not get out of the shot with them.

"They were just in here, I can smellz it!"

:p

AGonzalez

Not a lurker
I'm wondering the same. I mailed mine out on the 31st - the post office said it would take 6-10 days to get there...

But no word yet and it hasn't been returned. I hope they got it, cost me almost $30 in shipping alone.

Dogs6

Plus One
It was all matched randomly. My laptop charger has broke and of course I have the list on my laptop. The new charger should be arriving on Monday and I'll do my best to get it sorted then.

Members online

No members online now.