Which name?----- Please Vote!!

my2girls

Thanks for your votes and suggestions!! Dizzy ~ I like Bodhi too, it's neat and different. That's the biggest reason I like Cohen, b/c it's different. I found that name online and it was spelled differently and said the meaning is Brave and Gallant. I thought it was kind cool. Can't do Winston b/c my brother and sister in law are getting their bulldog in a month and his name is going to be Winston.

Jamie

my2girls

Saje ~ I now have a check box option to add a poll to my post. I did that and no instructions came up so I don't really know what to do? Do I just type out a whole message like I already did? Then it says maximum of 10 polls or something like that? What does that mean? I want everyone to vote, and have three names. Thanks for your help, it's greatly appreciated! :)

Jamie

Saje

Island dweller
you have three names so you will need three options. click '3' and ok. It will then let you write in your options

my2girls

Saje ~ How WEIRD!!! I just clicked on new thread to see if I could figure it out, and now that option isn't even available!! I went out of it and back in two different times and it's just not even there again!

Jamie

Amstaffer

my2girls said:
As some of you already know from my previous posts, we are expecting our red male bullmastiff puppy in just a couple of weeks. We have finally narrowed our long list of names down to three. We currently have a cat named Asia and a dog named Savannah. I would love to hear your opinions! Please tell me which name you like best and/or think would go best w/ our other pets names. The choices in no particular order are:

Cohen (pronounced w/ a long "O")
Murphy
Alex

Thank you, I look forward to reading your responses!

Jamie

I vote Murphy....My females littermate was named Murphy and he is a sweetie.

my2girls

Thanks guys for your votes. Saje, thanks for helping me w/ this poll thing. I greatly appreciate it!

I like Cohen best but I think I like it spelled Koen (the way I originally found it). My husband likes Murphy best (I think b/c it's a little more common). Who knows. One of us is going to end up settling for our second favorite (probably him, b/c I usually get my way :D ). Our three y/o is the one that likes Alex, but I'm really thinkin' that's not an option b/c for one it's too common (boys and dogs), I could name at least 3 of each that we know/knew.

Jamie

my2girls

I had the poll option under a different forum. Please cast your votes under the introduction forum. Thank you!! :)

Jamie

landkwold

aww....a bullmastiff puppy-so cute!!! We have a bullmastiff named Beau-which is french for handsome...lol-we think he is, in his own way
:)

Members online

No members online now.