Hello & Woof !!

I'm a new one here... and my puppy Griffin is too! We wanted to say hello. Griffin is a 6-8 week old Beagle/Mini Pinscher mix. He's so adorable... I love him to death, but I'm afraid I'm being a bad puppy mommy :( I could use all the advice I can get on crate training, tricks, and getting him to potty outside.

zoe08

Welcome to the forum!! I am sure you will get lots of good advice here!! I cant wait to see pics of your puppy!!

mypy

Taters
Hello I'm Mypy and my pup is Buffy. Buffy is a golden. I hope you like the forum. Everyone was a big help to me when it came to Buffy. Don't be afraid to ask for help on anything.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I recommended she come here just because I love you all so much and I know how helpful you can all be :D I know she will get great advice from all of you

Welcome

Puckstop31

Super-Genius
Welcome Betsy!

Please remain seated while this ride is in motion and keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times.

Congrats on the puppy. I hope you had no plans for the nest 3-4 months. LOL

:)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Puckstop31 said:
Welcome Betsy!

Please remain seated while this ride is in motion and keep your hands and feet inside the car at all times.

Congrats on the puppy. I hope you had no plans for the nest 3-4 months. LOL

:)
3-4? where were you for the other 12 months HAHA I still don't make any plans lol

Members online

No members online now.