Why am I moderated?

Flyinsbt

Just curious. Suddenly, all my posts go to moderator for approval. I didn't think I'd made anybody angry lately.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Ironically, this thread was moderated :rolleyes:

I'll take a look at your signature and profile to see if anything is obvious that would trigger the filters. It's an automated process, so it has nothing to do with pissing me off :D

Edit:

Looking at your signature image, the filename is a series of letters and numbers. The filters could see that and think you are spamming. Any chance of renaming the image to something more "benign" (maybe mysignature.jpg or something like that)? I'm not saying that this is for certain what the issue is but it would eliminate it as a possibility. If that doesn't work, I'll ask the admins to see if they can find anything peculiar that would trip the filters up.

Your current image name from your sig: 8462844267_f598ca69b1_z.jpg

Flyinsbt

Well, I can't rename it, because it's a link to Flickr, but I can remove it, which I just did. I'll see if that works. Funny, it's been fine for months.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
This is very frustrating. I'm still not sure why you and a few others a tripping the filter. I emailed the owners/admins with more details on your user and asked them to investigate the logs to see what may have tripped the moderation filter.

In the meantime, me and the other moderators are "on the look" for you guys and your legitimate posts so we don't accidentally ban you as a spammer.

Members online