Walking Dead: Season 3 (might be spoilers)

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I'll just share my thoughts on the finale, since I think each episode has a fair bit to talk about... whether it be ranting or not.

First off, Carl. It doesn't surprise me that he shot that teenage boy, although my jaw dropped and it reminded me of why I really dislike him even though he's only like eleven or twelve now. Obnoxious and no real regard or respect for anyone but himself and I've felt the same one since the incident when they were at Hershel's farm and he went into the backwoods to find that zombie.

Secondly, Andrea. I'm somewhat glad she had to kill herself because I thought she was kind of stupid, to put it lightly. I would've killed the governor when I had a chance, and I sure as heck would've stopped chatting and started escaping as soon as I knew of the pliers. I did feel bad for Michonne though, since she's one of my favourite characters.

Governor going crazy surprised me at the time but in retrospect, it shouldn't have. He's a lunatic, and I thought the woman's idea of playing dead was pretty smart.

I wish there would've been more of Daryl although I was relieved that he seemed to be alright because I cried during the last episode over the incident with Merle.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Me too someone needs to bend Carl over their knee & give him a good whuppin' (either figuratively or literally) to remind him that he isn't an adult. I like Carl, I think that all in all he is a responsible dependable kid who is growing up in a horrible world full of bad people & death.

But Rick needs to have a talk with him about that if there are good people that need help ... The right thing to do is help them, regardless of what group they were with or where they came from. He needs to learn to use his intuition ... It was just a bunch of women & kids it wasn't like they were threatening.

The whole Andrea thing pissed me off, I would have rather seen the gov lock Milton in with Andrea & give him a "chance" to kill her or something like that, to off to do the talk (which took a while) mobilize the 'troops' then come back, see he hasn't killed her & then stab him ... Then they wouldn't have had to use a whole freaking episode for Andrea to escape :/... Oh well.

SaraB

But Rick needs to have a talk with him about that if there are good people that need help ... The right thing to do is help them, regardless of what group they were with or where they came from. He needs to learn to use his intuition ... It was just a bunch of women & kids it wasn't like they were threatening.
How could Rick talk about that when he just figured it out himself?? Carl is just following his dad's leadership (or lack there of) skills and the examples set before him.

Pops2

Carl was spot on to pop that kid. He didn't drop his weapon when he was told. When Carl popped him the kid was still armed and it was pointing in his general direction. Additionally Carl had to consider the safety of Herschel and Beth while watching the kid STILL holding a weapon. No Carl was right in that case, he was faced with someone who just minutes before was intent on killing everyone in the prison and hadn't complied with an order to disarm.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Carl was spot on to pop that kid. He didn't drop his weapon when he was told. When Carl popped him the kid was still armed and it was pointing in his general direction. Additionally Carl had to consider the safety of Herschel and Beth while watching the kid STILL holding a weapon. No Carl was right in that case, he was faced with someone who just minutes before was intent on killing everyone in the prison and hadn't complied with an order to disarm.
thats not what i am talking about ... I am talking about the reaction he had to the Woodbury refugees. If he was my child I would have been embarrassed at how he acted like he didnt want them there.

those folks arent a threat, they are women, older people & children, they need help!

I agree with his decision to pop that kid, who wasnt complient IMHO his comment "what are they doing here." kind of got my hackles raised a little bit.

Pops2

thats not what i am talking about ... I am talking about the reaction he had to the Woodbury refugees. If he was my child I would have been embarrassed at how he acted like he didnt want them there.

those folks arent a threat, they are women, older people & children, they need help!

I agree with his decision to pop that kid, who wasnt complient IMHO his comment "what are they doing here." kind of got my hackles raised a little bit.
Yeah that didn't worry me too much, give him some time playing with the other kids & he'll start getting more balanced as grows to care for them.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yeah that didn't worry me too much, give him some time playing with the other kids & he'll start getting more balanced as grows to care for them.
I hope :( maybe he could even be like a role model for them? It would give him something to feel useful (which is what i think he really wants to be... is a useful productive member of the group) teaching them skills to defend themselves & all that, i really want that for him.

It would be very very sad if he grew to be a 'lil gov' :(

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Secondly, Andrea. I'm somewhat glad she had to kill herself because I thought she was kind of stupid, to put it lightly. I would've killed the governor when I had a chance, and I sure as heck would've stopped chatting and started escaping as soon as I knew of the pliers. I did feel bad for Michonne though, since she's one of my favourite characters..
I don't normally follow the show, but my siblings watch it and I hear about it, and I watched the finale last night. HOLY HECK, what is with not being able to talk AND get those freaking pliers at the same time??

Also, CARL THAT KILLS PEOPLE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I don't normally follow the show, but my siblings watch it and I hear about it, and I watched the finale last night. HOLY HECK, what is with not being able to talk AND get those freaking pliers at the same time??

Also, CARL THAT KILLS PEOPLE! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZUPCB9533Y
Yeah I know!!! The entire time I was shouting "talk & work!!!" At the TV :/.

Brattina88

I just caught up just now, fast forwarding through the commercials :D lol and I'm still processing. It felt really short, soooo many commercials lol

For some reason, zombie Merle and Milton were more creepy to me than most other zombies. Must be because we "know" them :p creepy...

Smart woman, to pretend she was dead. Totally wasn't surprised about the governor flipping out and killing all of those people, but I was disappointed that his 'right hand men' just standing there and not killing him.

So long Andrea! I didn't think I would be sad, but I kinda was. Never liked her character much, but I was sad for Michonne.

To be honest I was really disappointed with the finale. It was a decent episode, but it felt way too anti-climactic. I felt like nothing really changed - sure, the people from Woodbury came to the prison, but the Governor is still alive, they're still living in the same place, and there was no big face-off like they've been leading up to. I don't know. It wasn't what I was hoping for.

I'm really mad that the Governor hasn't died yet. He was interesting for a while, but I'm really sick of this storyline (which is probably why the third season wasn't my favorite). I hope he won't play a huge role in the next season.

Yeah, Carl's a little messed up and I hope he doesn't go further than this...though can I understand why he shot that kid.

And yay, no more hallucination Lori!

So long Andrea! I didn't think I would be sad, but I kinda was. Never liked her character much, but I was sad for Michonne.
Me too! I really disliked Andrea, but Michonne crying :(

Anyone else notice Andrea's beautifully manicured toes? I was all, "Where'd she get that done!? Asian Nail?" Lol.

Aside from that I feel like everyone else here about the rest of it.

Brattina88

Anyone else notice Andrea's beautifully manicured toes? I was all, "Where'd she get that done!? Asian Nail?" Lol.

Aside from that I feel like everyone else here about the rest of it.
No. I was the one yelling "EWWWWWWWW FEEET!!!!" :eek: :yikes: I hate feet :eek:
LOL :eek:

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yeah I noticed that too, Andrea in the post apocalyptic world's toes look better then mine LMBO ... Perhaps they have a pedicurist in Woodbury ... Or at least a "makeshift " one.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I love Carl, he's totally fascinating. Further Pops is spot on, I didn't trust that kid for a second.

Rick found his humanity, the governor was entertaining, Andrea is dead finally, a job well done.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Yeah I know the Woodbury refugees means more mouths to feed but it also means more help with watches (Rick can train them ... Even the kids) plus their group was full of "major" characters that "technically" they couldn't kill off easily, this way it gives the writers more of a chance develop some of the "secondary" characters, make us care about them ... Then cull em ... Lol

Does anyone read the comics? What happens in those? How long to they stay at the prison? & where do they go after the prison?

Members online

No members online now.