Adoption....

Maxy24

Where did you get your dog?
From Paws New England, a rescue that brings dogs from the south to New England states to be adopted.

How did you decide on that individual?
Mom chose him because she wanted a small breed puppy, which he was, and because he was cute (and she is very picky int hat regard). We couldn't meet him beforehand since he was in TN and puppies are pretty straightforward as far as basic temperament goes so we weren't really worried about that. Mom actually wanted him brother, but someone else had already picked him.

Would you adopt again?
Yes, I plan on adopting all or most of my dogs, but would not adopt a dog that I couldn't meet again, and will most likely never adopt a puppy again. If I someday decide I really want a puppy I'd likely go to a breeder, but I don't *think* I'll ever feel the need for a puppy.

Taqroy

Where did you get your dog?
Murphy: Pikes Peak Humane Society
Tipper: Corgi Rescue in Kansas

How did you decide on that individual?
Murphy: I don't really know. He came into the room to be intro'ed to my sister's dog, peed on a chair, humped Pixie's head and I was like "Okay, this is my dog." LOL.
Tipper: I saw her on Petfinder and knew. I feel stupid when I say/write that but that's exactly how it went. I think I even posted about it when I found her. :p

Would you adopt again?
In a heartbeat, although my next dog will probably be from a breeder. And dogs after that will likely be from foster situations. I'm uncomfortable adding complete unknowns to my pack.

Members online

No members online now.