Off to the vets......

bubbatd

....with a lost Pug to see if he's micro chipped . About a month ago there were signs up for a lost pug ...but I must have thrown the number away ! He's sweet but ...........!!! I've checked with HS/vets/Fidofinder/Petfinder etc. Still have a few more to check and have number for Pug rescue . He and Ollie both slept with me last night ............BUT I know he has fleas ! :yikes: .Glad Ollie's on K9 Advantix . I'm not used to the snorting though ....keep wanting to blow his nose ! Especially last night when he decided to sleep up by my neck................ZZZZZZZZZZZZ SNORT!!!!!!!!!! Will let you know !

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
AWWWW im so glad you found him!!! Im sure the owners will be too!
No pics???

Now THAT'S a true dog lover...fleas AND snoring, curled around your neck:hail: :hail:
So glad that YOU are the one who found him, I'll be watching for updates.:)

Aww hw sounds like a sweet little dog. I hope you can find the owners. Maybe they can get him back and take care of the fleas.

WOW, grammy that is a true animal lover...

sorry if I found a pup with fleas it would be sleeping in a crate...:yikes:

I dont like to itch.

Elissa

Doberluv

Wow Grammy! You are a sucker for punishment or is that the same thing as a true animal lover? You did a good thing. I hope you find his owners....that is, if they're good owners, otherwise, you might get pretty attached to him, snoring and fleas included. We might just get to see a new, permanent addition in your siggy. LOL.

showpug

Grammy...if you can't find his owner KEEP HIM! He found you for a reason and you will LOVE him in no time! If you can't, then send him my way.;) Pugs are such loving dogs and they can win your heart in no time at all.:)

I hope you can find the owners of the pug... your brave.. sleeping with a snoring dog.. fleas and all :D

bubbatd

LOL!! They really aren't for me . Well, no luck on having a chip . I did boy a CAPST*R for his fleas ...will kill what he has , and hopefully he'll be gone before others arrive . He weighed in at 14 #s and they said he should be at least 5#s more . This makes me think he might be the one lost a month ago . Will put up more signs . Wish you were closer Showpug , he seems like a nice boy .

Brattina88

I'll be waiting patiently for news... :)

Kudos, grammy, I hope you find the owners! BUT what if you don't?? ;) :p

showpug

LOL!! They really aren't for me . Well, no luck on having a chip . I did boy a CAPST*R for his fleas ...will kill what he has , and hopefully he'll be gone before others arrive . He weighed in at 14 #s and they said he should be at least 5#s more . This makes me think he might be the one lost a month ago . Will put up more signs . Wish you were closer Showpug , he seems like a nice boy .
My heart is broken for this poor boy. I wish I was closer too. I would love him in a second and would probably have a very easy time placing him. What state are you in Grammy? I may be able to hook you up with local rescue if you can't find his owners. Is he neutered?

bubbatd

Indiana . No he's intact . I do have the name and number for Pug rescue . I just hope I'll find the owner before I go that route. I know Ollie won't get the fleas , but wondering if I have to be on the look out for tape worms now !!

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Ohhhh...man, is that pug ever lucky, eh! :) If I was a lost little dog, there'd be no place I'd rather be taken in ;)

Good luck in finding the owner!

showpug

Indiana . No he's intact . I do have the name and number for Pug rescue . I just hope I'll find the owner before I go that route. I know Ollie won't get the fleas , but wondering if I have to be on the look out for tape worms now !!
I'd give his owners a talking to about leaving him intact. :mad: That is the #1 reason dogs get lost and hit by cars. Makes me so mad. Pug wants to come live with me;)

Pulled this off of the Pug Club of America for Indiana Pug Rescue:
Indiana
Central Indiana Pug Club
Jane Dick
317-462-0934

bubbatd

Thanks ... I'll call her . She would be more in the know than the name I have. It was someone who was just part of the organization . Same area code as mine too . Agree on the neutering !! He sure will ball-less if he goes to rescue !

On the neutering thing, remember sometimes dogs are left intact for a reason...could be he has a medical issue and was unable to undergo the surgery, maybe his owners had hopes for him to be a show dog, maybe they were waiting for a specific age wanting him to mature fully first etc.

BTW Grammy, great job taking him in and I hope you fidn the owners!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Grammy - did you check for a tattoo on him anywhere??

Usually if hes purebred he'll come with a tattoo(a must for the CKC, not sure about AKC) or a microchip.

If he doesn't come with at least one of those - I'd think he was a pet store pup for some reason...

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Kudos x 10 for taking him in like that! :) Good luck with everything!! :)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Grammy, Carl will be proud of you when I tell him what you're doing. You're such a good hearted person and animal lover.

Members online