BoXeR rElaXaTiOn & mOvE oVeR mUm

Ok i gave in, Demi and Rory are allowed to hop up on the couch when i say its ok, which they have learnt relatively quickly.

They are so sweet, but after awhile of them being on the couch i always managed to end up on the floor

Demi - "Oh its so comfy up here mum, you should try it"

Rory - "Demi SHHHhhh dont tell her to get back up here, its OUR couch"

Demi - "Sorry mum, i tried"

Demi and Rory finally agreed to keep me off the couch - The power of team work!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
What cute pictures! I know exactly what you're talking about. I recently caved and started letting my Zeus on the couch, too.

Twilight

Boxer Rescue
awwww they are so cute
i have given up trying to move my 2, firstly because they weigh too much and secondly if i do move them they will stare at me as if i just took their whole world away

Twilight said:
awwww they are so cute
i have given up trying to move my 2, firstly because they weigh too much and secondly if i do move them they will stare at me as if i just took their whole world away
I know the look your talking about.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
hehe AWW they are adorable :) Riot is allowed up on the couch, but he always askes for an invitation before he jumps up! lol he'll rest his head on my lap and do a slight whine.. then I tell him "Ok, come up" and hell just hop up and curl right beside me ;)

How old are your babies?

SummerRiot said:
hehe AWW they are adorable :) Riot is allowed up on the couch, but he always askes for an invitation before he jumps up! lol he'll rest his head on my lap and do a slight whine.. then I tell him "Ok, come up" and hell just hop up and curl right beside me ;)

How old are your babies?
Riot sounds like he has better couch manners than Demi and Rory :)
They are 7 months, getting so big, not little babies anymore.

Gempress said:
What cute pictures! I know exactly what you're talking about. I recently caved and started letting my Zeus on the couch, too.
It's always a question of "when" not "if" :D Shiva and Kharma are quite liberal about allowing us to sit on the sofa . . . :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.