Ontario chaz meet up

Dekka

Just try me..
There are a fair number of us ontarians here. Anyone up for a meet up. Any suggestions as to when and where? I would invite people here but my agility ring isn't fenced.

Id be interested in a meet-up but Id probably be dogless for the day. Duke has some dog aggression and is very picky with what dogs he does like.

But I would love to meet some of you guys and spend sometime talking about dogs and all that fun stuff.

LauraLeigh

Me too!!!!! Name the time and place!!!! Seriously, that'd be awesome.. I am sure Lynn would be game too, we could travel together.

Dekka

Just try me..
So any ideas on a location? We can do my house.. but there is no fencing..

bcmoffatt

totally normal
So any ideas on a location? We can do my house.. but there is no fencing..
I don't know... I'll likely be in a new house in the country soon, but I don't believe it's fenced.

What about a public place? Fenced ball diamond or soccer field or something?

Dekka

Just try me..
all the soccer fields my son plays at are unfenced. The one near here is really nice tho.. there is a little river there and it is really isolated. I don't have 'dog park type dogs' so mine would not come, unless it was a leashed chaz meet up.

youhavenoidea

I love my Weimaheiny!
all the soccer fields my son plays at are unfenced. The one near here is really nice tho.. there is a little river there and it is really isolated. I don't have 'dog park type dogs' so mine would not come, unless it was a leashed chaz meet up.

I'm not big on dog park environments either. I don't trust people to have deemed their dogs fit / socialized appropriately for the setting. I'd trust a Chazzer-exclusive get-together, but not a bunch of randoms.

Where abouts does the majority of everyone live???

Im racking my brain thinking of an area that would work and I really have no ideas.

bubbatd

I used to visit my Mom in Mississauga 2 to 3 times a year so if gas prices are within reason , Maybe I could come ! I have a second cousin in Georgetown or could sleep in the 4Runner !

LauraLeigh

I am about an hour East of TO, but have been known to make loooong day trips!! I'd say to meet up here at the farm but we are a bit of a hike East of the city. So anyone who may have idea's more central go for it!

I should probably post where I live since I asked the question. (Its been a long night, lol)

I live in Mississauga. I dont mind driving abit to get to the meet up. So as long as its not over 2 hours from me. Count me in :)

Dekka

Just try me..
I live north east of TO, Ado and Lauraleigh live east, Summer Riot lives further north and east than me. Mafia is just east of TO. BCMoffat is west of TO.

I live north east of TO, Ado and Lauraleigh live east, Summer Riot lives further north and east than me. Mafia is just east of TO. BCMoffat is west of TO.
Okay so I read this and my mind was just like "what" lol I am so challenged when it comes to east and west and north.

Dekka

Just try me..
west is towards hamilton, east is the other way :p

So basically we are all around TO in a semi circle. I guess it comes down to what kind of a meet up we want. Do we want people to be able to bring DR dogs? So a leashed meet up. OR do we want a meet up with dogs running together..then we need a fenced area.

Members online

No members online now.