It's a bat! No it's a terrier.

Kase

Great job, it's beautiful :). That little dog is amazing it looks so 'alive' and energetic, you really captured it's personality.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
that is simply excellent! I was thinking of you today when i read an article about painting with oils on copper. Said you had none of the worries about cracking and that it held the brush strokes with unequaled clarity. Also it was possible to scratch into it for a pinkish glowing highlight, if you like i can send you the specs.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i will copy the important stuff and scan the images then pm you. If i painted in oils i would think it worth experimenting with. Acrylic can go on dang near anything is almost indestructable. I left one painting on top of my car after talking with my brother. It was on masonite. I drove off and didnt' realize what i had done until i got home. I retraced and found it face down in the road with a dirt track right across the back. When i turned it over you could knock me down dead, it wasn't even scratched. That was my cleo cat painting, one of my more popular pieces.

Members online

No members online now.