Annoying dogs...

Tahla9999

I don't find them annoying, I just find them tiring, especially the crazy ones. When I was volunteering at my animal shelter every week, I am so excited to go there, but at the end I couldn't wait to leave. One of the reasons I change my major from pre-vet. Dealing with stress out dogs all day was no longer tempting!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I like pretty much all dogs. The only dogs I haven't liked were because they were batshit insane and wanted to eat me. I can't think of a single dog that I've looked at and said "I hate you." I can think of cats I've said that to though lol. Don't get me wrong, there are some dogs that board at work who are really really really really really really annoying, and when the receptionists bring them down to kennel, we sigh and say "Oh its YOU again." to the dog. For example, there is a basset hound named Arthur that boards from time to time. Arthur is cute, elderly and sweet, BUT he barks NON-STOP, does not eat, pees everywhere, and at times has terrible diarrhea. There is a westie boarding right now who has decided to have stomach issues and he is having the MOST. HORRIBLE. FARTS. EVER. You can smell them from 15 feet away!

Our most dangerous boarding dog, a GSD, is the one we love the most. With those he knows, he's very sweet. But if he doesn't know you, he will lunge at the end of the leash and try to bite you. His owner thinks aggression is funny, so I always worry that one day the dog will be ordered PTS by the county.

My own dog would annoy the absolute crap out of anyone else, but to me he's adorable and cute and funny even though he's a total douche sometimes lol. He's gotten better though. I always tend to like the bad dogs. :) I think terriers are the only type that would really drive me batty tbh. So barky and headstrong!

GipsyQueen

Meh. I'm a dog person, I like almost all dogs unless they have weird oily fur, then I don't like petting them. (I'm horrible, I know)
Other than that, I really like the crazy ones. :p

Members online

No members online now.